Gmr
Hi Peanut, It's Jan now and even though it's been only 2 and a half mths since you have been gone sometimes it seems longer and sometimes it feels like yesterday. We have had some snow but not as much as we normally would get. Mommy is starting to realize that I did the right thing for you. I only cry now in waves. Right now mommy is just sad and feeling that I can't believe your gone and long to have you here. I have a hard time falling asleep without you next to me. You would be proud of your sister Gracie. You know how she always wanted to be by herself and would come around you and I in the evening ,well she has been helping your mom alot. She lays next to me on the couch while I'm watching TV like you used to do. She follows me like you used to do . It's as if she has picked up doing the things you would do with your mom. I've been giving her more love and attention because I had to focus on caring for you over the last year. I can tell she misses you because she seems to pick at her food a bit and in the evening when we would watch TV she comes into the living room and seems to look around for you. She sits where you food bowl used to be and by the candle I have turned on for you . Mommy feels bad for her. She loves you. You always kept her in line. Sometimes I sit and think about how one day in the future I would like to get another little angel to love but then I think how can I do that without feeling like I'm replacing you? Plus how could I ever love another after you? I guess if it's God's will it will happen. I will love you forever. I feel a bit down because you haven't really visited me in my dreams. Mommy hopes your not upset with me for putting you down. I just did not want you to suffer because I loved you so much! Please let mommy know soon your happy where you are. Mommy was sick 3 times since you have been gone. But I'm better now. I've been able to start eating better again. I just want you to know you were the best dog and thank you for always being there for me over the past 14 yrs. I realize now just how much you helped me. You not only got me up and moving but you helped me with my depression and always were there to listen and make me feel loved. I will post a picture of your sister Gracie laying by me on the couch helping your Mommy through this difficult time. Well I hope your running and playing with a ball and making alot of friends my little angel. Hugs and kisses to you Peanut!! Love, Mommy
Quote 0 0
So sorry for your loss of your beloved peanut much love and prayers sent God Bless
Quote 0 0