Marie123
Thought I'd share something with you all. I had a pendant created by a lady who runs a shop called reflectioninglass and its handmade with my Raven's cremains worked into it. She also can include fur or hair. I love mine and thought I'd show it to you. It's not a bad price either and a great way to remember a lost loved one!
Love to all!
Quote 0 0
Romeos_Daddy
This is beautiful Marie123.  I wear a necklace everyday with Romeo's image laser engraved and some words on that back too.  Helps me feel a little closer to him sometimes and I rub it or kiss it when I need to.

Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Beautiful Marie I love it x I have a friend who's making me a chain with my gizmo pic in it and I hope it can help me a bit . I am also getting a wee soft toy that will look like him with his hair I have down into it xx Annemarie
Quote 0 0
Marie123
That's so cool you guys! I'd almost forgotten I'd posted this cuz nobody ever said anything lol. Yeah I wear this and like you said it makes me feel closer to her. I talk to it, hold it, even ask it questions like it's really her. Odd, but it helps 🐱
Quote 0 0
William
Marie
I love this! I didn’t see the post until this am or I would have commented. My sister wants this done with her ashes and I think it’s a beautiful tribute.
Did you have to put the ashes in yourself? What a special way to have your baby close to you.
Thank you for sharing this.
Kim
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Thank you Kim. No it's a piece of glasswork. You send the ashes or fur to the shop and she'll add it to the glass as she works it. There's all colors and anything from pendants to earrings to votive holders. The items are a good price too and you can pick out a chain or cord for your pendant if you need one. I love mine! 🐱
Quote 0 0
William
Marie
Thank you. I’m going to have to look into this.
I’m sorry for your loss. ❤️🐾
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Thank you, Kim. Raven was such a wonderful cat. It'll be 6 months tomorrow and I can't believe how hard it's hit me these past few days. William looks like such a kind soul! I'm sorry for your loss as well.
The Etsy.com shop is called reflectioninglass and the owner is named Trina. She's really nice and good to work with. I hope anyone who gets something from her is as happy with theirs as I am with mine.
Blessings to all 🐱🐾

Quote 0 0