Corcoran
today i had to put my beautiful Alphie down he was more than just a dog he was my best friend he hadn't been sick for to long the vet found a growth on his heart & gave him pills to help him it was only in the last week he got worse.  The vet said we can give him stronger medicine but he would only got worse when the vet put him on the ground he started falling over & loosing his balance thats when i had to make the horrible decession i couldnt even stay to see him go i was so destrot & havent been able to stop crying since
Paula corcoran
Quote 0 0
heartsick

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet precious Alphie.

People who have never lost a piece of their heart have no idea how it feels.

Grief is awful and there is nothing else like this pain.

I am divorced - when I was married I buried my son- at that time I became a Certified Grief Counselor- I used the same graveside service for my Bear as I did for my son.

Please know that when we lose someone we love we don't stop loving them -

LOVE NEVER DIES.

The soul bound connection that is between our babies and ourselves is forever.

Nothing - not death- tears -grief - or sadness will ever break the ties between us for those ties are made of LOVE so strong that NOTHING will ever sever those connections.

LOVE NEVER DIES.

When we grieve for those we love it is because we do not quite know how to live without them. We breathe because we have no choice but the living part takes a huge amount of learning and time.

Grief is not something we get over but something that we learn -slowly- over time- to incorporate into our lives until it becomes a part of us like our bones and our breath.

Please know that we all understand here and we are all here for you.

If you read the first pages of any one of our threads you will see that we all felt completely lost and out of our minds with pain and tears and grief.

We are all in this together and all walking the same roller coaster path of grief together -

some a bit ahead of you, some by your side, and some will come behind for you to help along.

Please come back and tell us more about your life with Alphie so we can get to know him through you.

When you feel ready you can post pictures also.

You Are In My Thoughts.                                      

Susan(heartsick)

Quote 0 0
bdicarlo1
Paula, I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm sure Alphie is looking down on you saying please don't cry.  I lost my Maltese on 6/29, her name was Genevieve.  She was my little girl.  I cry every single day too, I miss her so much.  My heart goes out to you right now.  I know that nothing I can say, and nothing those that love you can say, will ease the pain you feel right now.  But may you find comfort in knowing that there are so many people who understand.  I'll say a prayer for both you and Alphie.  May he be forever in your heart.

- Ben
Quote 0 0
PeteyLover
Hi Paula,  I lost my little guy of 16 yrs on May 13th and I'm still crying every day. I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't know what your going thru. Your not alone.
Quote 0 0
Corcoran
PeteyLover wrote:
Hi Paula,  I lost my little guy of 16 yrs on May 13th and I'm still crying every day. I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't know what your going thru. Your not alone.
Paula corcoran
Quote 0 0
Corcoran
Paula corcoran
Quote 0 0
trizias
Hi Paula. My beautiful boy, my sunshine, my best friend crossed over a month ago, and my heart hurts so much. He was 14. I have pictures of him everywhere, but it's not the same. Everything reminds me of him, I know and feel what your going through, please accept my hugs.
Patty
Quote 0 0
fennyann
I am so sorry to hear about your Alphie. I know there is nothing that we can tell you that will make you feel better. But we are all here for you during this difficult time. There is no other pain like this. And for those who have never lost a pet, will never understand. Please stop by and talk with us whene ver you are feeling down. Or hey, talk to us when you are having a good day as well. It does get better...as hard as it is to believe.
Quote 0 0