sydney1201
It has been almost 4 months since we lost our precious girl Sydney. Our sweet boston terrier had a wonderful 9 1/2 years with us. I'm still counting the days, and it is still very hard to cope with. I cry everyday, especially on Wednesdays....the day she went to heaven. Yesterday was horrible for me, my eyes were swollen from crying, and my heart was in my stomach. I told my husband this morning that I was still depressed and miserable, and he told me that he cried today, after I had left for work. This has been the most horrible time of my life. I lost my child, and I am devastated. I would do anything just to hold her and tell her how much I love her again.

Sydney....life without you has been hard. I hope you are prancing, smiling, and having fun up there sweetie..

we will hold you in our hearts, until that day comes baby.
I love you Sydney
6.4.01~12.1.10
Quote 0 0
chipperboy
I am so sorry that you are still feeling lost without your baby. I felt the same way you did as I lost my "child" after more than 15 years together.

I actually got to the point where I had to do something or I was going to drive myself into a deep depression. I sought the counsel of my sister, who also lost her dog and loved him very deeply. She talked me through the tough days and was a great comfort. The second thing I did was talk to an animal communicator. She helped me get some questions answered and after speaking to her, I had an overwheming peace of where Chipper was and who was with him. Since then, I have felt much better. Don't get me wrong....I still cry for him sometimes.....but things are better. I will always have a deep love for my baby and I so look forward to seeing him and my loved ones when my day comes.

I had a friend come up to me yesterday evening and say that she had a terrible time when she and her husband lost their dog. After 3 weeks, they got another one. Its been almost a month and a half for me......and while I desire to have that kind of relationship again......I'm not ready yet. I'll know when it is time and so will you.

Your words to Sydney were beautiful and I know she is sending you lots of love back!

I believe Sydney is well and happy.....so very happy. Where she is....there is nothing but pure love and joy. She wants you to be happy again and so do I. I'm sure everyone here at RB will do what we can to help.

We are here for you.
Chipper's Mom

Momma's Chipper Boy (9/19/95 - 1/30/11) My heart, my love, my buddy! I miss you and love you so, so much! I can't wait to see you at the bridge! Love, Mommy

Lady "Ladybugs" (8/2/03 - 6/5/17) My sweet girl. Thanks for the walks, playtime, sock collection, boo boo kisses and love you gave all of us. We will miss you dearly! Until we meet again...we love you!
Quote 0 0
sydney1201
Thanks Chippers mom,
Your kind words are so heart warming.
I get comfort in knowing that we all have a common bond with our babies. I am an emotional mess....All I want is a glass ball to look into, so I can see that she is ok. Where did you find the pet communicator? Maybe I need that to find some peace. It was all just so sudden, so I feel like there is no closure.

I don't know when it'll ever get better:(
thanks again...my thoughts and prayers are with you as well
I love you Sydney
6.4.01~12.1.10
Quote 0 0
creampuff

Sydney's Mom, oh how I understand the grief you are feeling.  I lost both of my purrbabies two weeks apart, after having them almost 15 years.  Inky left me on January 20th and Bubba Lou passed away suddenly in my arms two weeks later.  I've hit the bottom of depression on more than one night and cried my heart out for days on end.  What helped me is this... the little book called 'Bill at Rainbow Bridge'.  You can get it free, just look on the home page of this forum and you'll see Ginny's post (I think it's close to the top..."free book offer").  That book helped me to see how blessed I was to have had my babies for so many years, how much joy that they brought to my life every day they were with me and how grateful I am for that joy.  Before I read the book, all I could think about was...my babies are gone, my house is empty, my heart is empty, I can't go on.   Please get the book and read it.  I believe it will help you, too.  You'll be in my prayers tonight, dear friend.   Jane

Quote 0 0
sydney1201
Jane,
thank you so much...you have delt with so much sorrow, and I am so sorry for both of your losses. I have the book...just recently received it. I am looking foward to reading it, but for some reason, I want to do it alone, that way I can cry and let it all out. I took tomorrow off of work, so it will be my day to gather myself together, and read the book.

I thought I was getting better, but I have spiraled down hill.
Some days, I just do not want to go on without her, but deep down inside, I know i'll get better.

...I know you understand the pain, I wish all of you happiness and healing:)
I love you Sydney
6.4.01~12.1.10
Quote 0 0