rlynn91
almost 2 months sense Fiona has been gone I though it was getting easier but my emotions got to me once again i miss her so much I wanna hear her warm purrs and feel her soft fur on my legs and arms when i pet her but i know i cant
i'm missing you Fiona pizap.com14523699744241.jpg 
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Hi there.  I am right there with you.  Has been 9 weeks for me now and every time I think that maybe this is getting easier just a bit-------I burst out sobbing over something or maybe nothing at all.  I just miss my baby so much it still is impossible to put into words.  I knew it was going to be hard and was dreading it, and it is every bit as horrible as I thought and WORSE.

Wish I had the magic formula for you, I would use it on myself.  I am sorry you are going through this too.  Wouldn't wish it on anyone.  Hope you find your way through this maze soon.
janice
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Rhonda. it sort of creeps up on you. Just when you think you are dealing with the loss of our beautiful little friends, back it all comes. I think its going to take a lot of time.
 We just want to turn back the clock to when we had our babies with us, life was good and we so want that time back. Just try to remember the good times you and Fiona had together. We lost our beautiful dog Jim 8 weeks ago, I`d do anything to have him back with us, but I  try to remember the wonderful life we gave him. 
   Hugs, Jackie. xx

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
heapik
I'm so sorry. It's been 6 weeks for me and her name also was Fiona. I feel the same, I just wish I could hold her once more. Time is helping but every little thing reminds me of her. I just know the short time we had together, she knows she was so loved, as I can see you loved your Fiona as well. Hugs to you and I hope the pain of her loss goes away and you feel only the pleasant memories you had with your baby.
Heather pikna
Quote 0 0