Forum

Author   Comment   Page 65 of 65     «   Prev   62   63   64   65
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #961 
Hi Jackie, I’m so sorry I’m late in posting to your tribute for Jim’s four year anniversary at the Bridge.  Wow, where has time gone?  I feel like I know Jim from all of the beautiful stories and photos you’ve shared with us over the years...his love of sharing vacations with you, running on the beach and spending time with your parents are so precious.  What a blessing Sunny Jim found you and continues to share your lives.

Wishing you, Brian and Jim the merriest of holiday seasons, and sending big hugs to you all.

Your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #962 
Hi Dawn, thank you for your lovely post - and yes, it is so hard to believe Jim has been at the Bridge for 4 years...    Time certainly plays tricks with the memory - sometimes it can feel as if its just a few months or so since he was here with us, and other times it can seem like forever....      I know - like you with little Molly - that we were blessed to have had so many years with our beautiful pups, but what we wouldn`t give to be able to see them just one more time...      

Big hugs,   your friends, Jackie, Brian and Jim   xxxx

Reply with quote  #963 
Jackie,

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts.  You have been such a wonderful friend and support throughout the years...My goodness, I guess we can say years now.
Yes, we were so blessed to have had time with our special fur pups, and also so blessed to have met one another here.  The work perhaps of those angel pups who always know what we need, even when we don't???

Wishing you and Brian and of course Jim a special Christmas filled with fond memories, and the touch of your super sleuth's stealthy paws upon your heart and soul.  May Christmas packages go missing inexplicably as it will be a sure sign of your Jim about the house.  May the sun shine for you and may Sunny Jim forever warm your heart and soul with his smile, his gorgeous eyes and his antics.  

Many hugs sent
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #964 
Hi Cody, yes, it is hard to believe our little group have been coming here for so many years now - and it is still such a huge support when we inevitably get those "down times", such as Angelversaries and special times like Christmas...    Our pups surely brought us all together - one good thing arising from such sadness...

Thank you for your lovely Christmas wishes - and I think you may be right about Christmas presents going missing as I`m pretty certain our little "James Bond" will have a magical sign for us to discover come Christmas morning...!!  

Big hugs,     Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #965 
Hi Jackie,

Wishing you, Brian and your family a peaceful holiday season and lots of sweet signs from your handsome boy Jim. I’m sorry I missed Jim’s 4th angelversary. A couple days ago marked 31 months for my Peanut and like you, it’s hard to believe how much time has passed, where did it go? Like you with Jim, I feel Peanut’s presense often and understand how you feel when you write that in the car you half expect to see Jim sitting in the back seat. Maybe when we feel that way, they are sending special little nudges to us to help us smile. So, may Jim send you many nudges as you have brought many smiles to us reading about him.

Lots of hugs,
Peanut’s Mom

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #966 
Hi Peanut`s Mom, thank you for your lovely post!   I hope you and Heidi are well, and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.  Yes, time has certainly passed by so very quickly - its hard to believe that this will be the fifth Christmas without Jim...     But you are right - I also think they send us lots of little signs to help us remember them with a smile - and even more so at special times like now!   Jim, Peanut, and all the Bridge fur angels remain a huge part of our lives - our beautiful soul mates..

Big hugs, Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #967 
Hi Jackie,
Thank you for popping by Bailey’s thread on his birthday with such kind wishes! I’m hoping that Bailey, Jim and all of their friends enjoyed the party! Thank you also for the toast! 🥂 It was nice knowing that my English Sis was toasting along with us ~ even though it may have been several hours earlier! 😉
Please give my best to Brian and hugs right back ~ from Charlie and me!! 🤗🐶
MJ ❤️xxx

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.