Forum

Author   Comment   Page 64 of 65     «   Prev   61   62   63   64   65   Next
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #946 
Hi Dawn - thank you so much for your lovely post and pics,  and the little dog with the large slice of melon even looks a little like Jim!!   I hope you had a lovely trip to the coast - and I`m betting Miss Molly was right there beside you all the way, they certainly have ways of letting us know they are still around...   Wishing you and Randy a lovely weekend filled with many wonderful "Molly Memories"....

Big hugs,    Jackie and Jim xx

Reply with quote  #947 
hi jackie

sorry im late for jims birthday but you know they all had a ball as everyday at the bridge is a party but birthdays are such special celebrations as everyone does something special for the birthday puppys day and with all  the photos you have posted over time of jim just being his Hollywood handsome self and such a ham you know he strutted on his special day with all his friends right there for the party,and once again just the most beautiful photos of such a sweet boy.i hope his day only fillrf your head and heart with all the good and beautiful memories.

littleguys mom 

Reply with quote  #948 
Hi Pamela, thank you for your lovely post - and yes, I agree with you in that every day is party day over the Bridge!  I just wish we could "pop in" and see them all, if only for a couple of minutes.....    I like to think that each and every one of our little fur angels gets to have a special day on their birthday, no matter how old they are - they all deserve it so much...

Big hugs,    Jackie x

Reply with quote  #949 
Hi Jackie,
Thank you for your lovely post on Bailey’s 4year Angelversary! Yes, he really does live on in my heart just as I know that Jim lives on in yours. We both know how fortunate we were to be able to give our boys a happy life after they had endured such cruelty. Their love and gratitude knew no bounds and we gained such loyal, devoted little 4-legged family members. We loved them so, so much!

Jackie, I just have to attach the pic that I posted a while back on fb. I hope it brings you (and anyone who sees it here) a smile! This little one reminded me so much of Jim and I laughed when you commented the same. I think Jim and Bailey and all of our beautiful little ones would enjoy to see us smile!

I hope that you and Brian had a wonderful weekend! Thank you for continuing to check in about my father! He is holding his own still and we are blessed to have him with us. Glad to be finally catching up and I hope the pic brings you a smile!!

Sending many hugs to you: my English Sis!
MJ ~ & Charlie too! 🤗🐶❤️

Attached Images
jpeg 59DBC4CC-0800-4500-9FBB-D2D6EE20BB05.jpeg (57.57 KB, 10 views)

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #950 
Hi Jackie, so sorry for the lateness of thanking you for Molly’s birthday wishes.  We’ve had company for the holiday and weather delays for safe travel.  I can just imagine the festivities at the Bridge with all of the gang...I’m sure no detail was left off of the treat menu as Bella worked the kitchen and mixed up Don‘s favorite drink recipes.  Every celebration is so special, and it warms my heart knowing their friendship comforts them just as ours does with our RB family.

Sending you, Brian and Hollywood Handsome Jim big hugs and best wishes for a blessed holiday season.

Your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #951 
Hello my handsome little man!  Well Jim, tomorrow marks 4 long years since we had to say goodbye to you - 4 years during which not a day, or hour has gone by without thoughts of you, you left us with so many beautiful and funny memories it feels almost like you are still here with us...      Jim, we were so lucky to have shared 17+ years with you - years that now looking back passed by in what seems the blink of an eye, but what an absolute wonderful time we spent together...    From those first tentative few months as a scared and timid little rescue pup, to blossoming into such a special little friend to so many of our family, to those last years as a wise old soul who had seen it all, you really were a joyful, playful and happy little force of nature - and I am just so glad that Brian and I got to be your "parents"....        Folk here on this special forum know your story - and some of your mischievous ways too!,  but to us, you were just "Our Jim",  and I still feel a sense of pride that after your dreadful start in life we were able to give you security, care, and most of all endless amounts of love.  Of course you gave it back to us a million times over, you made us laugh so much with your daft little ways, and just watching the way you found joy in the most simple things in life was heartwarming, and by watching you Jim, you have left me with the message that there is far more to life than material things....
 Saying goodbye to you Jim was by far the hardest thing I`ve ever had to do,  and I think the only comfort I got at that time was knowing that you were going to be reunited with my Dad - you two forged such a strong bond from the very start, and the pair of you were inseparable at times.  When Dad passed you missed him so much Jim, so now you are together always...no doubt up to endless amounts of mischief!    

Well Jim, keep on enjoying life over the Bridge with all of your wonderful little friends - I know you all have such fun together, and now with Christmas almost here there will be lots more fun and games to be had!   Plus lots of festive treats and squeaky toys too...      Thank you for all the special little signs you send Jim, you know we love and miss you so much, you are the best little friend we ever had... xxxx Scan0001.jpg  Scan0009240x320.jpg  P7190358240x320240x320.jpg  Scan0008.jpg  Scan0002300x210 (2).jpg  Scan0004210x320.jpg  Scan0003300x220300x210.jpg 

Reply with quote  #952 
Jackie 

four years tomorrow since your sweet jim went to the bridge to give so many others the happiness he shared with you and your family and friends ,your sweetest boy gave you so much in life and you gave him what he and every furbaby desereves just unconditional love from so deep inside the heart that only a few can ever get to it .but after all the reading that I have done on your jims thread over the years he and you had an inseparable bond that can never be taken away and always know he will be with you always until he waits for you at the bridge with the biggest hug ever , hugs to yourself and Hollywood handsome jim as you have been a true friend on my journey through this unwanted walk.

your friend 
littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #953 
Pamela, thank you so much for your lovely words...    Yes, Jim and I did have such a strong bond - just as you and Littleguy shared, a bond that will remain with us until we will meet them again someday.   Our babies are with us always, forever in our hearts and memories...      Huge hugs to you Pamela,  we met each other during our sad losses, and I am so glad to call you a true friend,

Jackie and Jim xx

Reply with quote  #954 
To my dear friend Jackie,

I send my warmest wishes along with gentle hugs to you and Brian on this most difficult day, your Hollywood Handsome Jim's four year Angelversary.
I truly and sincerely wish for tomorrow to be filled with peace, strength, healing, love and many beautiful memories of your special Jim. I am sure tears will make their way to your eyes, and that is perfectly alright Jackie, but I also hope a smile or two will show on your face as you reflect and share the wonderful stories that your precious Jim provided over the years, I'm sure tomorrow your Mum will be sharing Jim's loving stories with her friends as well, a proud Grandma to your sweet Jim.

I hear your mischievous 007 Jim is trying to pull the wool over your Dad's eyes by replacing his candy and treat inventory pen with invisible ink, a pretty good move for your handsome spy, but your Dad no doubt is one step ahead of Jim and will be sure that Jim and all his friends have never ending treats for tomorrow free of charge, Grandpa's love spoiling their grand-pups don't they.

Please give my best to Brian, let him know he is thought of often, also let him know to join me tomorrow in raising a glass to your handsome Jim. Thank you for sharing your Jim and his absolutely beautiful photos with us here, I can never get enough of your Hollywood Handsome Jim, especially the adorable puppy one, his face just radiates love.
I post these candles in honor of Jim and his four year Angelversary, may your heart always know and feel the warmth of your sweet Jim's love, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you, Brian and your Mum so deserve.

Your friend always, Don

Image result for heart candles    Image result for union jack candles
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #955 
Jackie, such a beautiful and sweet post on this anniversary. Your words are so full of love and honor your wonderful little boy. The one thing we all realize as these years pass by, the bond, the love we shared with them never lessens, never fades. We can close our eyes, bring peace to our mind and be with them again, they are always with us, forever. That is a wonderful thing to realize, to 'know' we will see them again. Blessings to you and the family. It is such a comfort to know that Jim is with your dad, oh my, what a wonderful vision.

I love the Christmas pictures, so appropriate as we near the date. I wonder if they have outfits in heaven that they can wear, wouldn't that be beautiful?

I hope today was a peaceful day and full of beautiful memories.

Your friends, Charlie and Deborah

Reply with quote  #956 
Dear Jackie and Brian, wow how time flies and now celebrating an Angelversary of 4 years......for you Hollywood Handsome Jim and yes he earned that name because he is sooooo handsome, so photogenic and stole the hearts of many here on this wonderful forum. I actually love, love, love the baby picture you posted of your sweet Jim, he looks so small and so adorable.

Yes, as time goes on in life there does not go by a day that we don't think of or reminisce of the good memories that we hold. And your Jim had a wonderful 17 years of life and yes we all want our babies to live longer. I am glad he had the love from you Jackie, your baby. And it is never goodbye, but I will see you in awhile. And yes, Jim gets to spend alot of time with your Dad as your Dad walks Jim at the beautiful Rainbow bridge, and yes what mischief they must both get into!!

May your Jim celebrate with the upcoming Xmas with plenty of toys and lots of friends and boatloads of food and a festive day and Dad of course. I sure hope Jim comes by for a visit / sign for you.

Thank thanks Jackie thru the years as your Jim and my Munki were only 10 days apart from going to the beautiful heavens and we have kept this special bond going and I thank you for that!

Wishing you a peaceful day and know I am thinking of you and your special Hollywood Handsome Jim  xo

your friend,

Cam

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #957 
Pamela, Don, Charlie and Cam - thank you all so  very much for your beautiful posts today, it means such a lot to come here and read all your wonderful messages of support.    Even though 4 long years may have passed, these angelversaries still have the ability to bring all the sadness back - along with lots of smiles too when I remember all the mad things Jim managed to get up to!!     And yes Don, my little 007 James Bond managed to get one over on my Dad many a time when they were both here, so I`ve no doubts at all that things are much the same over the Bridge!  My poor old dad... but I know he will let Jim away scot free, just as he always did!       Charlie, I really hope they do have doggy outfits in Heaven - but truth to tell, Jim hated those reindeer antlers! I think that photo is the only one I ever managed to take with him wearing them as usually within a second he would give his head a shake and they would go flying off!    Cam, you are right  - it never was goodbye - more like " See you later".  I know all our babies have just gone on ahead of us for now, and we will see them all again...   I`m sure Jim and Munki are great friends, having crossed the Bridge within such a short time of each other - just as we have all become good friends here too!     

big hugs,   your friends Jackie, Brian and Jim xxx

Reply with quote  #958 
Aw, Jackie, Such a beautiful post to your beloved Jim on this: his 4th Angelversary! ❤️
I know I speak for all of your forum friends when I say how much we’ve enjoyed Jim’s story and all of his beautiful pictures! On a personal note, I love that you rescued Jim and made up for all he had been through as a small puppy by giving him the most amazing life and yes, you should feel a sense of pride! You and Brian gave Jim a wonderful new family, many happy and fun times together and best of all you gave him your hearts. He would never have asked for more. I can see where his nickname “Sunny Jim” came from ~ just looking through all the pictures you’ve posted ... he was such a happy boy .. all thanks to you and Brian, his amazing mum and dad!!

I hope that you felt Jim close beside you today Jackie and I hope that the warm and wonderful memories helped to bring you comfort. Sending many hugs to you: my English Sis! 🤗
MJ & Charlie (& forever Bailey) ❤️ xxx

Attached Images
jpeg 9DA00490-6FCF-4B8F-8260-20CEFFF718BD.jpeg (56.03 KB, 7 views)

CKMP

Reply with quote  #959 

Jackie,
My goodness, where has all the time gone?  Your words to Jim are filled with your love, and the special bond you two have and always will have.  Your guardian angel always and forever.   Ever to let you go and always just around the corner reminding you he is there.  
Your Jim with such character always too Jackie...how lucky you three were to find one another.  Sunny Jim was destined to be with you...His heart is yours and yours his - May each beat be heard with those keen ears of your special Jim as a reminder of his mom’s love for him.  May you feel his presence with each step you take Jackie and may the antics, mischievous deeds of your Handsome Hollywood canine continue to bring a smile or two.  Your special and best friend always and always your ‘secret agent pup’ with the stealthiest move ever - that of capturing your heart - is forever there.
Thank you for sharing him.
Sending many hugs

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #960 
Hi MJ and Cody, thank you both for your lovely words on Jim`s 4 years at the Bridge.    Its hard to believe that so much time has passed - and I know you all feel the same, how can it be that long since we had our little one`s right here beside us?      MJ, Friday was filled with so many memories - sad one`s of course, but mainly all those happy times spent with Jim were foremost in out thoughts!  Its hard to be sad when he gave us so much joy....     Cody, we often feel Jim`s presence around us - especially when we are in the  car. I half expect to look around and see him sitting on the backseat, watching everything going on and eagerly anticipating a trip to the beach!    I am convinced our furry angels visit us often,  the bonds we made with them remain as strong as ever....

Big hugs to you both,      Jackie xx

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.