Forum

Author   Comment   Page 64 of 64     «   Prev   61   62   63   64
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #946 
Hi Dawn - thank you so much for your lovely post and pics,  and the little dog with the large slice of melon even looks a little like Jim!!   I hope you had a lovely trip to the coast - and I`m betting Miss Molly was right there beside you all the way, they certainly have ways of letting us know they are still around...   Wishing you and Randy a lovely weekend filled with many wonderful "Molly Memories"....

Big hugs,    Jackie and Jim xx

Reply with quote  #947 
hi jackie

sorry im late for jims birthday but you know they all had a ball as everyday at the bridge is a party but birthdays are such special celebrations as everyone does something special for the birthday puppys day and with all  the photos you have posted over time of jim just being his Hollywood handsome self and such a ham you know he strutted on his special day with all his friends right there for the party,and once again just the most beautiful photos of such a sweet boy.i hope his day only fillrf your head and heart with all the good and beautiful memories.

littleguys mom 

Reply with quote  #948 
Hi Pamela, thank you for your lovely post - and yes, I agree with you in that every day is party day over the Bridge!  I just wish we could "pop in" and see them all, if only for a couple of minutes.....    I like to think that each and every one of our little fur angels gets to have a special day on their birthday, no matter how old they are - they all deserve it so much...

Big hugs,    Jackie x

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.