Forum

Author   Comment   Page 63 of 64     «   Prev   60   61   62   63   64   Next
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #931 
Hi Jackie, I’ll bet Lottie had a little message with her, sent straight from Jim! They visit us in the most unique ways, putting smiles on our faces every time. That’s amazing she looked just like him. I’m so glad you stopped to meet her. I’ll bet Brian would have taken her home if he could.

Sounds like you’re enjoying your summer, and I’m sure Jim is still enjoying those trips right along with you. Your Hollywood Handsome boy can never wander too far from his mum and dad. Sending you, Brian and Jim big hugs from all of us,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #932 
Oh Jackie, what a wonderful surprise you and Brian received with Lottie, the look alike of your beautiful Jim, and especially for Brian's birthday, sure sounds like Jim wanted to make sure his birthday wishes were noticed big time!!!! Absolutely amazing and so wonderful, I bet your heart must have felt such warmth along with the beautiful love of your Jim, they truly do find the most amazing ways to get our attention, don't they. So wonderful and absolutely so beautiful, thank you for sharing this with us here.

Between Brian's birthday and little girl's birthday, I'm sure your Jim was busy enjoying all the cake he could eat, I'm sure Jim treated himself and all his friends with such wonderful treats from his candy store as well, I bet everyone got "doggie bags" to take extra treats with them.....hope your Dad was able to keep up and account for all those treats on the inventory sheets.....lol.

Such a wonderful surprise with Lottie, especially while on vacation......they truly do know how to find us.....

Give Brian my birthday wishes, and always my warmest wishes for your heart to always know and feel the love that your Hollywood Handsome Jim continues to surround you with.

Your friend always, Don
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #933 
Hi Dawn and Don - and I hope you are both enjoying summer, with lots of warm memories of Molly and Bella!  I`m still pinching myself with how much Lottie looked like our Jim - both Brian and I did a "double take", as the likeness was amazing...       You are both right in that it must have been Jim wanting to get in on Brian`s birthday celebrations - and then straight back over the Bridge to carry on the fun for Miss Bella`s birthday - plus extra helpings of special doggy chocolate cake...!   

Big hugs,  your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #934 
Jackie 

reading your words about seeing  lottie  just makes me know and believe  more about how they send us signs to let us know they are near and with us and it had to melt your heart to see her right there in front of you looking so much like your sweet jim but just know no one can be as Hollywood as your jim as he just knew whenever you had that camera out and always was ready to strike a pose for his mom,and I hope everything is well and jim is keeping you busy letting you know he near .

littleguys mom 

Reply with quote  #935 
Hi Pamela, yes it really did make my heart turn over when we spotted Lottie!  Since then, I have sat and thought that we always seem to have a special doggy encounter almost every time we have a holiday - maybe they are all just coincidences, but I do like to think it really is Jim letting us know that he is always with us wherever we go!   However, this time it was amazing to see a dog  that so resembled Jim - same colouring, same expression ( complete with that mischievous glint that Jim always had in his eyes!), and also she came right over to us and "leaned in" to Brian...    So yes, like you I truly believe that they are still able to communicate with us - proof that the strong bonds we shared with them in life continues to grow...

Hugs to you,   Jackie x

Reply with quote  #936 
Hi Jackie,
I just now saw your reply and story of seeing Lottie! It’s so amazing that you would see a dog who looked identical to Jim on Brian’s birthday!! I think your ‘Sunny Jim’ found a way to join you both and bring some sunshine to your hearts for such a special day! ☀️

Many hugs to my English sis ~ from Charlie and me!!!
🤗🐶❤️
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #937 
Hi Jackie, Just stopping by to say hello to you and that Hollywood Handsome boy Jim. I hope your summer is bringing lots of fun and laughs with your precious Jim right along beside you every step of your way. After meeting Lottie, I’m sure you were happy to know that Jim was showing you he would never miss out on a family outing.

Sending you lots of hugs and wishes for many more Jim moments that warm your heart.

Your friends, Dawn & Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #938 
Jackie 

thank you for visiting my littleguys thread as it truly is appreciated and thank you for the kind words and thoughts,but im sure Hollywood handsome jim is leading the way at the bridge for all of our furbabies and in every beautiful photo you post he just looks like a leader as im also sure he is still the true life of the party and we all know everyday at the bridge is a party , and I thank you for the kindness and friendship you have given me over the years , hugs to yourself and Hollywood handsome jim of course.

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #939 
Hi Jackie,

What a wonderful Birthday surprise...your stealthy 'secret agent' pup at work again...slipping in a Lottie look-alike!  What a character always!  And it seems forever looking for an opportunity to bring a smile or two for you and Brian.  At least he did not send a 'stinking' Lottie - no reminder of the roll about on the beach day for a Birthday celebration.  How have you been?  I have not posted for a while, but you and Hollywood Handsome Jim have been in my thoughts and heart.  He will be forever and always your 'guardian angel' and I hope you always feel his paws wrapped about your heart and soul.  May the days be 'dogged' by that stealthy Jim - never far, always ready for a photo and bringing charm in a fur suit...
Many hugs.
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #940 
Hello Jim, its been a while since I have written to you on here, but with it being your 21st Birthday tomorrow here I am!  We never knew your exact birth date with you having had such a horrible start in life, but we were told when we adopted you back in January 1999 that you were around 4 months old, so we counted backwards and came up with October 3rd - and we certainly enjoyed some very happy birthday celebrations over the years, just as I am sure you will have a wonderful day over the Bridge with all your friends tomorrow...     Jim, its now almost 4 years since we had to say goodbye to you, and not a day or even hour passes that we don`t remember all the beautiful memories you have left us - you were such a special little dog and I know we were very blessed to have shared your life for 17+ years.    I can still recall my Dad telling me that " You will never get another dog like Jim, he is so special" - and he was right....   and Mum used to think you were a little person disguised in a doggy suit!        We have literally hundreds of photo`s of you Jim, but I think my favourites have to be all the ones of you at the beach - you were so happy running in the sea ( even though you would never let the water go above your knees), followed by a walk through the sand dunes - never going too far ahead and always keeping both Brian and I in sight.  I think your always wanting to keep us in view stemmed from being a rescue and the worry that you may be abandoned again - and you were a very timid little pup when you came to us, but once you realised that you had your " forever home" your confidence soon began to grow.   In fact you often had a mischievous streak, which many folk here will remember from my previous posts - but all you had to do was look at us with those big brown eye`s and everything was forgiven!       We had such fun over all those years Jim, and even though we spent 17+ wonderful years with you, it really was not long enough....  

I am sure you will have a fabulous Birthday tomorrow with all your beautiful little friends, a day full of treats ( and hopefully a plentiful supply of your favourite cheese snacks!), and I think a trip to the Rainbow Beach will be on the cards with endless paddles in the sea!  Oh, and don`t forget the sunglasses...     Love you so much Jim, you were most definitely our best ever little friend and we will see you again one day....   Now go and party!! Scan0006200x280.jpg  Scan0009240x320.jpg  Scan0006220x300.jpg  Scan0001.jpg  Scan0013240x220 (2).jpg  Scan0004200x300.jpg  Scan0003300x260.jpg 

Reply with quote  #941 
Hey Jackie. Jim, I wish you the very best birthday possible, which I'm sure they all are where you are at. You are such a good looking boy, and from the many pictures your mom has posted here, it is so obvious you had a wonderful life with your parents, your forever home was the best possible!! You went on so many adventures and I have to agree with your mom, the beach life looks to be your favorite. The way you sported those sunglasses just topped it off. I especially like the picture of the 'young' Jim, such a cutie. I know all your friends will be with you tomorrow and the celebration will be so much fun. I hope you have been able to see all the comments on the forum about your Hollywood handsome poses. In all the pictures I've seen of you, there is a beautiful look on your face, a bright smile in your eyes and a love that fills the photos. Blessings to you Jim, have fun, roll in the sand, wear those shades as only you can do, and know you are loved by so many here. Happy Birthday!!!!

My best wishes to you Jackie and Brian for a peaceful, reflective day on all the love Jim brought into your lives. Blessings to you both.

Charlie and Deborah

Reply with quote  #942 
Happy 21st Birthday Jim !!!
Scan0001300x220.jpgImage result for happy birthday jim cake Image result for 21st birthday jim banner balloons
Hope you have a fun day running, playing, splashing in the water and eating lots of cake and treats with all your friends, be sure to get your special birthday hugs from our little girl, and make sure you take some time to nudge your wonderful Mum's loving heart, letting her know that you are close and always hear her words of love.
I made you a special treat just for you Jim, a nice tray of your favorite cheese....
Image result for british flag cheese   Image result for british flag cheese

and of course we can't celebrate your special day without some of these special chocolate bars......
Image result for chocolate bars jim  Image result for mr. jim chocolate bars
I'm sure there will be lots lazing and relaxing in the sunshine on this special day for you and all your friends, and of course sunglasses to go around for everyone, enjoy your day Jim, you are loved by so, so many people.

Hi Jackie, 

Sending my warmest wishes along with big hugs on this special day, your Hollywood Handsome Jim is now legal world wide, I bet Jim, little girl and all their friends will be having a huge Hollywood style party, probably beside a beautiful pool or maybe on a nice secluded beach with the softest sand and warmest water for everyone to enjoy.
I think today calls for a special treat, maybe you and Brian can visit your Mum and share a nice birthday cake, or better yet, a yummy cheesecake in Jim's honour, while sharing the wonderful stories and memories of your handsome Jim. I'm sure each photo you and your Mum look at will bring a huge smile, along with a warmth to your hearts and of course a tear or two along with those beautiful moments your Jim gave you over the years. 
I'm sure Jim will be supplying lots of treats and candy from his candy store, and I have a feeling that your Dad won't worry too much about keeping track of the inventory for today.....
Give my best to Brian, let him know he is thought of often, tell him to hoist one (or two) today in honour of Jim's special day, I will be sure to do the same.
Thank you for sharing these amazing photos of your sweet handsome Jim, he truly is Hollywood Handsome, I always love seeing photos of your precious boy.
Wishing you a day of many tender moments that bring more smiles and laughter than tears, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the beautiful love and light that is your precious Jim.

Your friend always, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #943 
Happy Birthday Jim!!! 🎈 Enjoy your special day celebrating with all of your friends over the Rainbow Bridge! Hopefully you’ve all found a sandy beach with warm water to run and play while you celebrate your 21st birthday!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Hi Jackie,
Thinking of you and Brian today on Jim’s birthday!! Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos that show the happy life you gave to your handsome boy! He was so very fortunate, after having such a difficult start, to then find his forever home with his wonderful mum and dad and I know that he gave you so much love in return. I especially love the picture of you with Jim!! You both look so content and so happy!!! 🥰

Many hugs,
MJ 🤗
~ and kisses from Charlie to his English Auntie! 🐶❤️
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #944 
Hi Charlie, Don and MJ, and thank you for your lovely posts!   We`ve spent the day recalling so many happy memories of Jim and all the fun madcap little ways that made him who he was - just a sweet little man - full of mischief at times, but such a loving little dog to all of us who knew him.  He really was a joy to be with, and we miss him so much, but he has left a great legacy in that he still has the ability to make us smile and laugh!   I`m sure all the Bridge gang will be having a fun day today at Jim`s 21st party - most definitely a beach party - full of games and treats, especially those yummy chocolate bars that Don has discovered!!       Jim, China, Nicky, Noel, Bella , Bailey, Molly, Maggee, Kassee, Littleguy, Daizy, Munki, Jemma, Norm, Peanut, and all the other little beautiful fur angels who I know have all become the best of friends deserve their special days so very much - I only wish we could be allowed a little glimpse of them all.....

Big hugs,     your friends Jackie and Brian,  and  huge woof from Jim xx Scan0003300x220300x210.jpg  Scan0003220x320200x300.jpg  Scan0002300x210 (2).jpg  Scan0007.jpg 

Reply with quote  #945 
Hi Jackie, I’m so sorry I’m late to celebrate Hollywood Handsome Jim’s 21st Birthday. We’ve been out of town, actually on a coastal beach trip just like Jim travelled so many times with you. His photos through the years are precious, with his huge smile always shining through. I know Bella and the gang had a huge celebration with plenty of ice cream, cake and of course a Bella-ini or two for the 21st Birthday guy.

Wishing you, Brian and Jim many more adventures together as he travels close in your heart everywhere you go. Big hugs and lots of love from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Attached Images
jpeg 04D5B08E-8B48-4E88-9166-E1E8C8065359.jpeg (71.97 KB, 4 views)
jpeg 49B5B1B2-7C16-489C-A192-17B8DED74C58.jpeg (240.62 KB, 4 views)
jpeg 7BC9EE6F-1B04-4497-A268-1DF335FE5A12.jpeg (18.11 KB, 4 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.