Forum

Author   Comment   Page 63 of 63     «   Prev   60   61   62   63
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #931 
Hi Jackie, I’ll bet Lottie had a little message with her, sent straight from Jim! They visit us in the most unique ways, putting smiles on our faces every time. That’s amazing she looked just like him. I’m so glad you stopped to meet her. I’ll bet Brian would have taken her home if he could.

Sounds like you’re enjoying your summer, and I’m sure Jim is still enjoying those trips right along with you. Your Hollywood Handsome boy can never wander too far from his mum and dad. Sending you, Brian and Jim big hugs from all of us,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #932 
Oh Jackie, what a wonderful surprise you and Brian received with Lottie, the look alike of your beautiful Jim, and especially for Brian's birthday, sure sounds like Jim wanted to make sure his birthday wishes were noticed big time!!!! Absolutely amazing and so wonderful, I bet your heart must have felt such warmth along with the beautiful love of your Jim, they truly do find the most amazing ways to get our attention, don't they. So wonderful and absolutely so beautiful, thank you for sharing this with us here.

Between Brian's birthday and little girl's birthday, I'm sure your Jim was busy enjoying all the cake he could eat, I'm sure Jim treated himself and all his friends with such wonderful treats from his candy store as well, I bet everyone got "doggie bags" to take extra treats with them.....hope your Dad was able to keep up and account for all those treats on the inventory sheets.....lol.

Such a wonderful surprise with Lottie, especially while on vacation......they truly do know how to find us.....

Give Brian my birthday wishes, and always my warmest wishes for your heart to always know and feel the love that your Hollywood Handsome Jim continues to surround you with.

Your friend always, Don
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #933 
Hi Dawn and Don - and I hope you are both enjoying summer, with lots of warm memories of Molly and Bella!  I`m still pinching myself with how much Lottie looked like our Jim - both Brian and I did a "double take", as the likeness was amazing...       You are both right in that it must have been Jim wanting to get in on Brian`s birthday celebrations - and then straight back over the Bridge to carry on the fun for Miss Bella`s birthday - plus extra helpings of special doggy chocolate cake...!   

Big hugs,  your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #934 
Jackie 

reading your words about seeing  lottie  just makes me know and believe  more about how they send us signs to let us know they are near and with us and it had to melt your heart to see her right there in front of you looking so much like your sweet jim but just know no one can be as Hollywood as your jim as he just knew whenever you had that camera out and always was ready to strike a pose for his mom,and I hope everything is well and jim is keeping you busy letting you know he near .

littleguys mom 

Reply with quote  #935 
Hi Pamela, yes it really did make my heart turn over when we spotted Lottie!  Since then, I have sat and thought that we always seem to have a special doggy encounter almost every time we have a holiday - maybe they are all just coincidences, but I do like to think it really is Jim letting us know that he is always with us wherever we go!   However, this time it was amazing to see a dog  that so resembled Jim - same colouring, same expression ( complete with that mischievous glint that Jim always had in his eyes!), and also she came right over to us and "leaned in" to Brian...    So yes, like you I truly believe that they are still able to communicate with us - proof that the strong bonds we shared with them in life continues to grow...

Hugs to you,   Jackie x

Reply with quote  #936 
Hi Jackie,
I just now saw your reply and story of seeing Lottie! It’s so amazing that you would see a dog who looked identical to Jim on Brian’s birthday!! I think your ‘Sunny Jim’ found a way to join you both and bring some sunshine to your hearts for such a special day! ☀️

Many hugs to my English sis ~ from Charlie and me!!!
🤗🐶❤️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.