Forum

Author   Comment   Page 61 of 62     «   Prev   58   59   60   61   62   Next
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #901 
Hi Jackie, Just stopping by to say hello to you and your Hollywood Handsome boy. Looks like he’s keeping busy these days...so nice he’s going to help out with the spring cleaning! I’m sure in between his busy schedule, he’ll be lounging on one of your outside chairs to relax along with you. Waiting on that fantastic roast, of course :)

Wishing you a beautiful weekend with lots of signs from your precious Jim. Big hugs to you both from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #902 
Hi MJ, Don and Dawn - thank you for your lovely posts as always, and Don, you always make me laugh! How on earth you find so many "ads" I`ll never know - but we could certainly do with "Jim`s roof and gutter cleaning" right now!  It would save Brian the job he hates more than anything - cleaning out the gutters....!    MJ, its lovely that your mum loves little Charlie so much - and I bet he loves her right back!    Both Bailey and now Charlie have been so lucky in finding their forever home with you,  and that`s all our little friends ever wanted and needed...        Dawn, I`m certain Jim will be relaxing in the garden on a lounger as soon as the weather warms up a little!  I just hope they have extra comfy sun loungers over the Bridge for all our babies to dream away the warm spring afternoons - its only what they deserve!     

Big hugs,  Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #903 
Jackie 

thank you for visiting my littleguys thread and asking about my sweet boy cade and im truly sorry for not visiting more but life is a whirlwind right now but I just thank you from the bottom of my heart for you just being you and of course Hollywood handsome jim as he truly has brought so many friendships together and you have been a friend to so many and carried some of us through the hardest times of life and I want to take yourself and of course jim, hugs to jim and you from myself ,littleguy and cade .

pamela

Reply with quote  #904 
My dearest Jingles.
I know you are not hurting anymore, and for that I am so grateful. My mind will always talk to you, my heart will always look for you, and as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. Sometimes I can still feel you all around me, so close yet so far away, but the love never ends, it just keeps getting stronger. Wait for me my sweet boy, and when my journey here is over, I will run to you like I've never run before, I will pick you up in my arms, and I will never ever let you go again. Thank you for the bright and shiny days filled with such hope and promise, thank you for giving me a little bit of Heaven right here on this earth, thank you for choosing me to be your mom. I love you my dear little Jingleberry forever and a day … so small, so sweet, so soon.

jingles.jpg 

Reply with quote  #905 
Hi Jackie,

I'm so glad I was able to put a smile on your face. Your Jim is a busy guy with all the companies he has, of course he has no shortage in finding friends to help in with these businesses, little girl helps out with the schedules and of course making sure everyone gets paid. 

Hope this finds you and Brian doing well and hopefully enjoying some nice spring weather there.
Give my best to Brian and always my biggest wishes to you my dear friend, may your wonderful heart be rewarded with the most beautiful signs that you know can only come from your handsome Jim......whoops.....I mean Hollywood Handsome Jim.....whew, almost got myself in trouble there.....

Your Friend Always, Don
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #906 
Hi Don - yes, it appears Jim has got himself quite a few companies to keep him and the rest of the Bridge gang busy!  Well, I suppose it keeps them all out of mischief for a while - but once they finish for the day I imagine they like to unwind with lots of fun and games - and endless visits to the Bridge Ice Cream Parlour  just so little Bella can try out all the latest flavours!   It would be wonderful if we could have just a little "peek" at them all though - although I know they are forever checking in on us...       Wishing you and Vera a beautiful weekend, filled with many special Bella memories and signs. 

Big hugs from your friend always, Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #907 
Hello my lovely little Jim!  Well, its a few days since Easter, one of your best times of the year for endless doggy chocolate treats - but there was a couple of times that you managed to "sneak" some of our chocolate too, even though it was so bad for you.  When we adopted you, all our many nephews and nieces were still small so we used to get them all an egg, probably around 20 in all, and we would store them carefully away from prying paws....or so we thought...     You had been chewing one of your toys in the hall while Brian and I were watching tv, when we suddenly became aware of the silence, so thinking you had gone upstairs for a nap on our bed which you did all the time, I went up to see if you were ok - only to find you were in the back  bedroom, and had managed to open the sliding wardrobe door and pulled out an easter egg, and managed to eat about half by the time I caught you...plus part of the box and foil!    Luckily there were no ill effects, but from then on all easter eggs were left in mum and dads!     Dad was your main provider of all things chocolate, especially when we had a huge pet store open just down the road - I remember him buying you many dog choco bars, and of course a selection box at Christmas as well as endless amount of toys too - some of which we have kept.  We still have your squeaky "rolled up newspaper" - minus the squeak as you always managed to get them out within minutes - and of course your little cuddly lion which sits on top of your ashes casket.  
   You have left us with so many beautiful and funny memories Jim, and we still talk about you every day - sometimes it only feels like a few weeks have passed since you were here with us, and it feels so unreal to think it will soon be 3 and a half years since you had to leave... we all love you so very much little man.      Have fun with the rest of the Bridge angels, may the sun feel warm on your back - and may the choccy dog treats never run out!  Be good, but never lose that mischievous streak.... XXXXX P3200271240x180.jpg  P4240905225x310.jpg  Scan0002240x300.jpg  Scan0013230x320220x310.jpg 

Reply with quote  #908 
Jackie, I love these pictures of Jim, my favorite is the one in the middle of the top row. He looks like he is sooooo happy, peaceful, he has what I call 'happy eyes'. Sneaky Jim, keeping really quiet while he nibbled on the chocolate, lol. They are just like our human kids, be on guard when everything gets really quiet, you can bet they are up to something!

I was talking with Deborah yesterday about missing them. I was thinking about how the period of 'grief' seems so long, it feels like such a long time to me. But the period of time since I last held them seems like weeks ago. 

I can't imagine how many treats there must be in heaven, I'm sure it's an endless supply. No need to sneak around anymore, he can have them anytime. Thank you for letting us know a little more about Jim, and the pictures are so sweet. Blessings to you and Brian.

Reply with quote  #909 
Hi Jackie, oh my goodness how clever of Jim to find the candy in the closet. I wonder if he could smell it and how did he manage to get the door open? Thank you for the smile. He looks so sweet in your photo’s that I’m inclined to want to find a description other than sneaky though...how about detective or inspector? Well, those require a bit of stealth sometimes too I’d imagine, and so we’re back to sneaky. :)

Heidi is doing well. The danger of frost seems behind us and so we’ve started putting things out in the play-yard. I wanted a plaque or stone with a dedication to Peanut to put there, but still can’t find one I like and so we had a garden flag made for her. Yesterday while planting some basil in the garden bed, I looked up and saw Heidi sitting in front of Peanut’s flag watching it flutter in the breeze. Sometimes inside our house Heidi will jump onto my lap and look at Peanut’s photos displayed nearby....I can’t tell you how seeing her do things like that, all on her own accord, touches my heart.

Thank you so much for sharing your memories and photo’s of Jim with us. You’ve given me moments of calm and smiles reading about him...thank you.

I don’t remember when I did it, but I deleted Peanut’s thread again. I saved it though, I didn’t want to lose what my friends here had written on it. Peanut’s two year angelversary is next month, maybe I’ll start another topic for it, I don’t know.

Wishing you a sweet spring with many signs from Jim,
Your friend,
Peanut’s Mom

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #910 
Hi Jackie, I love your Easter story of Jim! Somehow they do seem to sniff out all the goodies, even those wrapped and behind closed doors. Jim’s photos are always fun to see...his expressions are endless. He always looks content, probably all the special treats your dad brought for him. That’s so sweet that your parents enjoyed Jim so.

One year for Valentine’s Day, Randy got me one of those large Hershey kisses. Molly sniffed it out and ate the entire thing, foil and all. As soon as we discovered the box, we called the vet and had to give her a peroxide solution that brought the chocolate back out. What a scary moment, but we always laugh and remember the special times like this, all the joy our precious babies bring to us.

Hope your spring is beautiful and warm. Big hugs to you and Hollywood Handsome Jim from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #911 

Hello everyone
I joined this forum a month ago but haven't posted yet.
I lost my little Elmo over a month ago. He was nearly 11 and died of aspirational pneumonia. He died in my mum's arms.
He was my life. I felt compelled to write to him below.
Hope this is okay.

Dear Elmo
I miss you everyday.
It has been over a month since you passed and the hole in my heart is massive. I sit typing here without you. I miss stroking you and giving you kisses and you kissing me back. I miss having you in my bed at night protecting me. I miss the doorbell ringing and you barking and making a noise thinking that you had to protect us and every nice visitor was just coming to see you. I miss stroking your head which was just like a babies .
You were my baby and you are forever on my heart.
I'm getting a new friend you would like - a bunny rabbit. Her name is Hope.
Xxxx

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (73.75 KB, 2 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #912 
Oh Jackie, there's that handsome pup that we all have come to know and love as Hollywood Handsome Jim, such great photos of your precious Jim. I love the story of Jim finding the Easter Eggs, but I'm not the least bit surprised that Jim was able to find those eggs, after all, your 007 spy-pup was only using his stealth training and spy skills to find those eggs, but the one mistake Jim made was being too quiet, nothing gets a parents attention more than that suspicious quietness from our precious loved ones, glad you were able to investigate that quietness before Jim got into too many of those eggs. I smiled thinking how Jim must have kept your Mum and Dad on their toes, making sure those eggs were safe when Jim would visit their home, and how sweet that your Dad spoiled Jim with treats from the pet store, such a wonderful relationship enjoyed between Jim and his grandpa, so sweet and so touching.

I always love seeing photos of Jim, he is so handsome.
P4240905225x310.jpg
I especially love this one of Jim laughing, it always makes me think that Jim is sharing that goat story with all his friends, "oh man.....did I ever stink!!!! My Mum and Dad were hanging out the car window for fresh air.....we made it home in record time that day, I never knew our car could go that fast....." Such a funny story, that makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Thank you for your friendship and especially thank you for your support, I don't have words enough to tell you how much both mean to me. Give my best to Brian, hope you both enjoy a wonderful weekend full of many fun stories of your handsome Jim, may those beautiful moments shared bring such peace and healing to your hearts.

Your Friend Always, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #913 
Hi Jackie,
I enjoyed reading your Easter story and I especially loved to see Jim’s beautiful pics! He just looks like such a happy dog ~ always smiling. So nice to see and courtesy of his amazing parents, I’m sure!
I am laughing at Don’s interpretation (story) of Jim’s expression. That’s hilarious!!! 😆
Many hugs from Charlie to his English Auntie!!!
MJ 🤗🌷xxx
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #914 
Hi Charlie, Peanut`s Mom, Dawn, Don, and MJ!   Thank you all for your lovely posts once again, and your wonderful words about Jim - it means so much to "hear" him being spoken off so well - even when he was being quite naughty!!     Charlie, you hit the nail on the head when you write about how long the grieving period seems, yet it can sometimes feel like yesterday since we held them close and shared our days with them. Time plays havoc with our emotions...      Peanut`s Mom, - I`m so glad to hear how well little Heidi is doing, and I can imagine just how you feel when she looks at Peanut`s photos - I think Peanut most definitely has a paw in guiding her. I`ve heard so many stories of how our new babies show so many signs that remind us of our fur angels...  It would be lovely if you start another thread for Peanut, especially with the 2 year marker coming up next month....     Dawn,  I think Molly and Jim are so very similar - and it sounds like they both has a passion for hidden chocolate treats! Thank goodness both of them were okay, but its as you say, all these moments go towards the very special and precious memories we have of our beautiful babies....   Don, you made me laugh yet again - how very true it is that when all was quiet, that was the time to be worried!  They really are like naughty little children...    Jim really did keep mum and dad on their toes - sometimes I think he was a little too energetic for them, but they loved him so much - even when he did some very questionable things such as "goat rolling!"    MJ,  I love Don`s interpretations too - he is just fantastic at "reading" their expressions! Jim was such a happy dog, and just like Bailey, he was able to bounce back after such a dreadful start in life.  We can both look back and be proud of the life we gave them both, and now Charlie is also enjoying a great life with you and Reinhard.  Give him a big cuddle from his English Auntie! 

Many hugs,   your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #915 
Hi Jackie,
Always, always love to see photos of your 'Handsome Hollywood Jim' - "happy eyes" and contented heart for sure!!  And Don is so right on - a favourite photo - indeed it looks like he is laughing and laughing telling all his friends about that 'stinky' [well, to Mum and Dad...]ride home!!  "Smelled like a 'good day' to me!"
And, of course true to character the 'stealing' of the Easter chocolates - well, not really stealing more like another one of those oh so stealthy "James Bond" secret agent moves...before you know it...and how true Jackie, if it is all of a sudden too quiet then there is something afoot!  It sounds like your Dad and Jim were in cahoots with one another more than what was realized...I think there were those again stealthy secret agent moves unto the lap and equally stealthy secret agent moves from your Dad slipping some of those chocolately doggie treats for his buddy.
Jim is much loved Jackie by so many - his character and just his life comes off the page through the stories you have shared - and it is always so clear that he is so missed and so beloved by you and your husband.  Time - it runs away from us and yet it stands still for us too.  
May you hear a faint 'squeak' from that squeak-less rolled up newspaper toy of Jim's now and again, may that cuddly lion seem to move slightly to the right or left just a bit more than usual, and may 'mischief' pull a few silly tricks now and again...All the doings for sure of your oh so handsome guardian angel with the laughing eyes and big heart filled with love for his Mum and Dad.
Many hugs Jackie - Thank you for the always support.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.