Forum

Author   Comment   Page 60 of 61     «   Prev   57   58   59   60   61   Next
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #886 
Hi MJ and Peanut`s Mom, and yes, that photo of Jim with the cuddly moose is one of our favourites too!  Although he did manage to chew it ever so slightly one year, but as usual he was forgiven!     Wishing you both a Happy and peaceful New Year, filled with many beautiful memories of Bailey and Peanut - and may all our little fur angels continue to have lots of fun over the Bridge.  

Big hugs,  your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #887 
There's my favorite Hollywood star, oh my goodness Jackie, I absolutely LOVE the photo of Jim in the snow, the contrast of the white against his blond is so amazingly beautiful. The photos of Jim unwrapping his gifts is so adorable, it is almost as if he is guarding the gift along with his stocking, letting everyone proudly know, "hey, these are mine". And like everyone else mentioned, the one of Jim and the moose is so cute, Jim really isn't impressed at all with that moose being there is he, the look says it all......oh how that made me smile.

Your Christmas letter to Jim really touched my heart, the memories of Jim and the way he unwrapped his presents along with his wanting the first sample of turkey are still so fresh in your mind, as much as that hurts your heart, I think it is a beautiful thing that those memories of your Hollywood Handsome Jim are still so fresh, it truly speaks of the love you continue to have for him, how that love is strong still and even stronger......that is also so beautiful Jackie.

Thank you for your holiday wishes, we had a nice Christmas, we continue to put up little girl's stocking and it is filled with treats for all of us to share. Gifts were under the tree for us from little girl, she sure knows how to stretch her five dollars.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos of your secret agent, I always love seeing your handsome boy.
Give my best to Brian, may you both always know and feel the pure love and light that is your Jim, may the warmth of his loving spirit always gently touch your wonderful heart.
Wishing peace, love, healing and good health for this new year.

Your Friend Always, Don
CKMP

Reply with quote  #888 
Hi Jackie,
Too much time has slipped by and I was wondering how you are doing?  Thank you always for your kind words, thoughts and understanding on Maggee and Kassee's thread.  How are the days?  And, please tell me your Hollywood Handsome Man has used some of his 'secret-agent' stealthy techniques to let you know he is nearby always!  Christmas magic is really fur angel magic - and any walk is for sure 'dogged' by the paws of your special boy.  The photos of Jim always bring a smile or two - and of course as many have said he is so so photogenic!  His smile is always contagious and his love always so clear in those eyes.  Thank you so so much for sharing him - and hope you continue to.  May your always hear the jingle of that collar, and never doubt your special man is your guardian angel for ever...May you see those inexplicable signs that are indeed just from Jim each and every day.  Many hugs for you Jackie. 
MyBella

Reply with quote  #889 
Hi Jackie,

Hope this finds you and Brian doing well, and hopefully the weather isn't too cold there.
I bet the snow brings back those fond moments of your Hollywood Handsome Jim and his "conversations" with the snowman, I wonder what Jim thought that snowman was?? Maybe Jim thought it was the biggest ice treat he had ever seen and wasn't too sure on exactly how to start on it, or maybe your 007 boy was keeping his spy eye on this "weirdo" who decided to be out in the snow with no clothes on. 

I wish for these wonderful moments and cherished memories of your handsome Jim to always bring the continued peace and healing that you and Brian so deserve.
Please give my best to Brian, tell him to enjoy a nice tall beer in honor of our babies. 
Please pass on my thoughts to Betty's Mom, she and her sweet Betty have also been in my thoughts.
Thank you for your friendship my dear friend, I truly value you and the wonderful person you are, you and your precious Jim are never far from my thoughts.

Big hugs to you my dear friend,
Your Friend Always, Don
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #890 
Hi Don,  thank you for your lovely post - its so nice to hear from you!   We have been so lucky here with the weather, just a tiny sprinkling of snow the other week - and certainly not enough to make a decent size snowman!  As you know, Jim absolutely adored the snow, so he wouldn`t have been too happy at the lack of it....     Right now it is starting to look very much like spring - all the daffodils and crocus are already out and it is quite warm - but all this new life makes me sad sometimes as it heralds the start of yet another year without our handsome little man.  Its hard to believe that this will the 4th spring without him -but I`ve just got to be thankful that we had all those wonderful years with him, and I know he had such a happy life with us.       I`ll pass your kind words on to my sister in law Angela - its just passed 12 months since she lost Betty, and I know that first "marker date" was very difficult for her.   Both Brian and I will be sure to raise a glass (or 2!) to honour our beautiful and special little soul mates - may they be having lots of springtime fun over the Bridge! 

Give our very best wishes to Vera,  and enjoy a week filled with many wonderful memories of little Bella - she is with you always..

Your friend always,   Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #891 
Hello my sweet little man - well Jim, Spring is well and truly here, we have even had a mini heatwave with temperatures unheard of for February!   Brian and I went away for the weekend to beautiful Yorkshire, and of course we went on lots of wonderful country walks, and as usual we spent most of the time wishing you were still here with us....  How you would have loved running in and out of the streams - never going in too deep though, as you hated the water going over your head!  This time of year is lovely, with all the trees and flowers starting to come back to life, and lambs about to be born - but there is always the sadness that you are no longer here to see it with us.  The nights are getting lighter too, so there would have been many trips down to our local beach to watch the sun go down - and watch you going absolutely mad with the joy of being on the sand!   You were so funny, a mad run, then stop and dig - another run, another hole to dig... we used to laugh so much as we were convinced you thought you could dig your way to Australia!!   Watching a dog having so much fun really is the best medicine - and you Jim certainly knew how to have fun!   Three years and two months have passed since you had to leave Jim,  but it is still very hard without you - we talk about you all the time, and Mum tells everyone just how special you were - in fact she has a new hairdresser whose first words to me when meeting her for the first time was " Oh, you are Jim`s mum - I feel like I know him!"....    How lovely is that!?        Well Jim,  keep on having fun over the Bridge - maybe there is a beach there for you and your little friends to enjoy digging up - and thank you so much for all the beautiful little signs that you continue to send us,  we know you are never too far away from us...    

Love you so much my handsome little Jim xxxx Image015210x300.jpg  P1290042300x230.jpg  Scan0002300x210.jpg 

Reply with quote  #892 
Hi Jackie.....or should I be saying Hi Jim's Mum,

A tear always comes to my eye along with warmth to my heart every time you write how your Mum continues to talk and share about your Hollywood Handsome Jim with others, it is absolutely beautiful how she honours Jim in such a beautiful way, by sharing his legacy with others, the Jim fan club continues to grow. Other than me and Vera, no one talks about little girl anymore, it hurts that they don't, so I am always so touched to read how your Mum holds Jim with such love.

It's nice to hear you and Brian went away for a little trip, I hope you got some yorkshire pudding while you were in Yorkshire. I'm sure the trip was fun, but also filled with that emptiness of your Jim with the ways he made you laugh with his fun, silly antics. I wonder what Jim was looking for with all the digging, a buried treasure, or maybe a smelly goat, oh boy, you don't need a repeat of that day now do you, lol. but I'm sure in your heart you would take a million more of those days with your Jim, stinkiness and all.

I love that Jim is finding ways to let you know he is never far, always close by while leaving a sign or memento for you to cherish. Those signs and messages that we know can only come from them sure give our hearts that much needed uplifting, so wonderful how our Angels know to do such things.

I hear Jim, little girl and all their friends visit some of the best beaches world wide. I've been lucky in that I have been to the beaches in Australia, and they truly are beautiful, lots of sand to dig in with beautiful waters for cooling off. I can see Jim and little girl riding the surfs like pros and then of course drying off in the sunshine they so love to soak up. Australia, Fiji, Tahiti, Cook Islands, Hawaii......I hear these are just some of the beaches that Jim, little girl and all their friends have been too, no beach is off limits for them, how they pay for all this you must be wondering?? It seems they started a little business at one of the beaches and there is no one better than your Jim for modeling their product.......

Image result for maui jim sunglasses logos   Scan0001300x220.jpg

Maybe you and Brian should get a pair or two, I certainly hope they give Jim's Mum a discount.......

Thank you for sharing such wonderful photos of your handsome Jim, I never tire of seeing his beautiful face.
Give my best to Brian, tell him to raise a glass with me to our precious loved ones. Sending peace, healing and many hugs your way, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the pure love of your handsome Jim.

Your Friend Always, Don
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #893 
Hi Jackie, I love all the little stories you tell us about Jim, it makes me feel closer to him, who Jim is. I would love to know what he was digging for on the beach too! He had a purpose, and maybe it was just 'fun', digging, playing with the sand. When I was a little kid, I would take a tin bucket to the beach and dig, fill it up, dump it, and dig some more. So maybe it was all about the 'digging', living in the moment, enjoying everything around him. I so agree with Don about your Mum, how wonderful that she had such a close relationship with Jim, how she continues to think of him today. To share his story with her friends is indeed honoring Jim and a testament to her love and Jim's love for each other. None of my family mention Nicky, China or Noel, but they never had the closeness that your Mum had with Jim, so I can understand. Deborah and I talk often, share memories and that brings so many smiles to us.

The photo of Jim on the beach, that's a wonderful life he lived, he is special, he remembers every moment with you and Brian. The look of total joy is beautiful, they truly live in the present, there is no past or future, there is just the beach, my mom and dad, and the wonder around him.

Thank you for sharing these moments with us, and Blessings to you and Brian.

Reply with quote  #894 
Hi Jackie, what a sweet story of your Jim having fun at the beach. My little dogs loved the beach too. Must be something about the sound of waves and smell of the salt water. I also think it’s nice that your mum remembers Jim the way she does. Your pictures of Jim are sweet and the one posted by MyBella is awfully cute! 3 years go by so fast and it seems like just yesterday our fur babies were here with us. Enjoy your beautiful memories Jackie and hugs to you!
CK
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #895 
Hi Jackie, So wonderful you were able to take a little vacation, and certainly Jim was happy to be along for the ride. His love for the beach is always fun to hear about...I can just see his nose buried in the hole he has going deeper and deeper. The beach is one of our favorite places to visit, and it would be so lovely to be there with our precious little soulmates all enjoying the salty air.

Your mum certainly has many fond stories to tell about her handsome grand dog. I’ll bet nobody knew he had a paw in Maui Jim! That surely fits right in with your Hollywood Handsome guy. I’m not sure how Don finds out about all of these ventures, but I’m sure little Bella keeps him informed of all the excitement and fun. Wishing you many more warm spring days with your Disney Dog right by your side. Lots of hugs,

Dawn and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #896 
Hi Jackie, how wonderful that your mom talks about Jim to everyone. I like her! Also, her hairdresser, it’s so lovely what she said to you. Reading about Jim brings a smile and we’re so fortunate to get to know him.

I enjoyed reading about your weekend trip and the country walks. It warmed my heart to read about the streams that Jim would have loved - though he’s not physically here, he’s still very much present in your life and that is a beautiful thing to see.

Many hugs to you and your handsome boy,
Peanut’s Mom

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #897 
Hi Don, Charlie, CK, Dawn and Peanut`s Mom  - thank you for your lovely replies to my post!      Don,  I had the most gorgeous Yorkshire Pud while we were away - and yet another Jim memory there as he loved nothing more than a Yorkie pud soaked in gravy!  How wonderful that you have been to all those beautiful Aussie beaches - and I can almost "see" Jim, Bella and all the Rainbow pups having just the best of times in the surf, and then lounging about on that silky white sand!  Off course, the sunglasses business pays very well - more than enough to enable them to jet off to any beach that takes their fancy - maybe Copacabana for their next trip??  

Charlie, I had one of those old tin buckets for the beach - castle shaped, and I loved making sandcastles with a little moat around the edge, then sit back and watch it fill up as the tide came in!     Mum loves talking about Jim - I am an only child and we have no kids so Jim was like a Grandchild to her and my Dad,  they loved him so much.   Its good that you and Deborah smile when you remember Nicky, China and Noel - even though we miss them so much our little one`s have left us with so many precious memories....

CK, It really is hard to believe that so much time has passed since our babies were here with us,  but they have left us with the most beautiful memories.  Jim really loved the beach, and it was a nightmare getting him back in the car when it was time to leave!  

Hi Dawn,  yes, I really do think Bella keeps Don informed as to what our little one`s are up to!!   I just love how he describes what they are doing, and even finds all the "posters" to go along with his stories!  The Rainbow crew certainly have a good time over the Bridge - I just wish we could have a little peek at them all now and then...

Peanut`s Mom,  I love what you write, that " though he`s not physically here, he`s still very much present in our life".  That describes perfectly what it feels like at times - that Jim is there, but just out of our eyesight, and I`m sure that is what it feels like for all of us here who have been lucky enough to have shared our lives with such special little soul mates...

Big hugs always,    Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #898 
Hi Jackie,

That yorkshire pudding with gravy sounds so delicious, a lot of places here have stuffed yorkshire on their menus, yorkshire pudding stuffed with roast beef and then smothered in gravy, oh my goodness is something so simple so tasty, and of course when I do order it, my thoughts go directly to you, Brian, your handsome Jim and your great country, of course it goes without saying that a nice pint goes well with those yorkshires.

Enjoy your weekend Jackie, maybe get Brian to take you out for a beer and yorkshire this weekend, but be sure to order an extra plate or two, as I'm sure your Hollywood Handsome Jim will be right there with you, I bet the plates will be licked clean.

Give my best to Brian, sending my warmest wishes to you both for your hearts to always know and feel the pure love that your handsome Jim continues to surround you with, bringing the peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #899 
Hi Jackie,
I love reading stories about Jim and knowing what an amazing life you and Brian gave him after you adopted him! A yorkie pud soaked in gravy sounds delicious ~ I’ll bet Jim absolutely loved it!!
It’s so nice to hear about your mum and how close she was with Jim. My mother was the same with Bailey and now Charlie. She told me that she didn’t know if she could ever love a dog the way she did Bailey but now she does. So nice for Charlie! These rescue dogs deserve all the love and kindness they can get and Jim certainly hit the jackpot with you and Brian! So many happy times and photos of your “ SunnyJim” ~ love that nickname as he appears to be smiling (and happy) in so many pictures. It makes my heart smile along with him! ❤️
Sending big hugs ~ and many kisses from Charlie to his English auntie!
MJ 🤗 xxx
MyBella

Reply with quote  #900 
Hi Jackie,

I see that Jim wanted you to hold off on getting that spring cleaning done by directing your attention to his photo albums, not sure if you were cooking a nice roast while doing so, but I can't imagine any better way to spend time than looking at photos of your Hollywood Handsome Jim while the house fills with the smell of a delicious roast cooking, it sounds like the perfect evening to me, that house work isn't going anywhere, and if you don't feel up to doing it, just call this guy, he's got you covered....

Image result for jim's cleaning logos

Let Brian know that Jim's got him covered too, Jim will do more than just hold the ladder....

Image result for jim's cleaning logos
Now you both can sit back and enjoy those photo albums even more, be sure to set an extra plate for Jim, he will be hungry after all that work.
Wishing for your heart to always know and feel Jim's loving spirit each and every day.
Sending peace, healing and big hugs your way.

Your Friend Always, Don
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.