Forum

Author   Comment   Page 55 of 64     «   Prev   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   Next   »
CKMP

Reply with quote  #811 
Hi Jackie,
Stopping by to say hello and see how your days are going?  May each day be filled with your Jim and may you feel his nearness without a doubt.  May your heart be eased with the affirmation of Jim's presence as he keeps sending all those signs and reminders he is with you.  May your heart and soul be filled with his love and smile as your guardian angel dog practises his stealthy 'James Bond' moves and eases onto your lap without sound but leaving you with that touch that could only be his...
Many hugs.
littleguy

Reply with quote  #812 
Jackie 

just wanted to thank you for visiting my littleguys page and always for the kind words and thoughts ,and also being here for me from that first day to just keep me from just laying in self pitty with the encouragement you have give so many and always just being a friend to so many that needed you and im sure your hollywood handsome jim did the same for our babies that crossed the bridge .as so many years ago yourself and jim were so blessed to have found each other and have so many years of love and happiness ,I am blessed to have you as a friend to help me walk through this journey .
hugs to you and jim always

littleguys mom 

Reply with quote  #813 
Hi MJ, Cody and Pamela, and thank you for your lovely posts - I know I keep saying it, but they really mean so much to me...     MJ, we are still in the grip of a heatwave, although it is forecast to start cooling down by the end of this week - its looking like this will be the UK`s hottest summer for 42 years!  It must be my age, but I`m finding it so hard to sleep in the heat..   As much as Jim loved the sun, I think it would be way too hot for him too - although knowing him he would still have managed to get a few hours in soaking up the rays!! 

Cody, I`m smiling as you have just brought to mind the image of my little stealthy "James Bond" doggo!  It really was amazing just how slowly he would work his way onto my lap - and we never knew why he would do this as both of us loved to have him snuggled up on our knee...     Probably it was his own little way of having fun - getting one over on the two of us! 

Pamela, that is such a lovely post - and I`m sure you are right about Jim being there as all the other babies crossed the Bridge,  just as others would have been there to greet him and make sure he was okay.  One positive thing to have come from our grief is finding each other on this forum, and always being there for each other...      Hoping Cade and Bailey are good, and enjoying Summer! 

Big Hugs,   Jackie x

Reply with quote  #814 
Hello my sweet little Jim - and thank you for all the special little signs you keep on sending, especially those 2 little white feathers I found in the garden this morning..  Well Jim, we are now almost half way through our third summer without you - and memories of you and all the funny things you did are still constantly in my mind.   Even while we were away in Scotland, we just had that feeling that you were with us - sometimes it feels if I turned around fast enough I would still see you sitting on the back seat of the car, watching everything so intently, and occasionally giving out a little soft woof when you caught a glimpse of another dog....     Those little woofs were almost solely kept for the car - at home when you spotted another dog from your spot on the back of the chair you would let out such a loud WOOF I could almost have heart failure!    I remember the time we were having a wall built in the front garden, and you would "spy" on the builders from behind the curtains, and at times you would alert them to your presence with a series of growls and super loud barks - after all these strange men were on your property - but when they finally saw you they couldn`t believe the deep barks were coming from such a small dog as you!!   They were convinced we had a German Shepherd in the house....              

Jim, we spotted a little tan dog that was almost identical to you while we were away - we have seen dogs that looked like you before, but this little one could have been your double, so much so that it was almost painful to see and remember....     Maybe it was you sending another sign to let us know you walk beside us always?  It was only for a few seconds, but another little reminder that you are no longer physically with us, and as always that is a tough thought to have....           Keep on having lots of fun over the Bridge Jim - pool parties in the summer heat, extra comfy sun loungers to stretch out on, and as many tasty treats as you can get!   Brian and I miss and love you so very much - thank you for being ours... xxx
Scan0002280x180.jpg  Scan0013230x320220x310.jpg  P1290040300x260.jpg 

Reply with quote  #815 
Hi Jackie, Thank you so much for your post on Molly’s page. Two feathers, a little twin, that feeling he’s in the backseat...hmmm....I’d say Jim is very busy showing you so many signs! Hollywood Handsome has given you such precious gifts, and one of these days you will probably even hear that deep woof when you least expect it.

Molly rarely barked either, in fact the only time we heard her is when we would come home from work or someplace she couldn’t go with us. Even if it was 10 minutes, she would “scold” us with a few loud bays to let us know we were not approved to leave! Oh how we miss those days...

Wishing you and Brian a lovely continuation of summer and many more signs that your Disney Dog is very near. Lots of hugs to you all,

Dawn and Molly xxxx

Reply with quote  #816 
once again just the most beautiful photos of jim and sometimes Jackie I think your camera  was just looking right into jims sweet soul as in so many his eyes just look so beautiful and deep as if hes just looking straight from his heart to his mommy

littleguys mom 

Reply with quote  #817 
Jackie,
 As Dawn said, "two feathers, and a twin of Jim's on your holiday",  hmmm for sure your boy is leaving you those little signs and reminders he is always with you.  No coincidences...And, as Pamela says "the most beautiful photos of Jim"...these are wonderful Jackie!  Especially the last one...no doubt those soulful eyes are filled with love, contentment and happiness...you can almost feel the softness of that chin and be pulled into the peace and calm of Jim.   Wishing you summer days filled with soft 'woof' reminders - and while these are indeed bittersweet it is a privilege isn't it to have had the time and the moments together with our special fur ones.  May each day your 'secret agent pup' silently but smoothly tap your heart with his love and warm your soul with his presence.  Many hugs Jackie.
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #818 
Hi Dawn, Pamela and Cody, and as always...thank you so much..     Coming here every couple of days and "renewing" that special connection with everyone is wonderful - and a beautiful legacy to our precious little angels!   Hoping you all enjoy what is left of Summer - and that you receive lots of beautiful signs to let you know that Molly, Maggee, Kassee and Littleguy are always around, forever watching and listening... 

Big hugs,    Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #819 

Hi Jackie, I enjoy seeing photo's of your handsome Jim and reading about him. Your love for your boy always shines through. The majority of photo's we have of Peanut outside are from when she was a puppy as she developed allergies that worsened as she got older. Heidi doesn't have allergies, and when I take her outside I like to think that the things I see Heidi do, Peanut can do now at the bridge. But I want to tell you the other day, Heidi rolled around in some unseen something, and when I picked her up, oh gosh she did not smell very nice - anyway, the first thing I thought of was a story you had related of Jim having rolled around in a very stinky something. This brought a smile and a chuckle and so thank you.

Hugs,
Peanut's Mom

LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #820 

Oh Jackie~

More amazing 'Hollywood Handsome Jim' photos!!! I can stare into his rimmed, deep brown eyes all day. I love, love the 3rd one, all comfy in bed, Jimmy has a tilted head. His eyes are so precious because he looks as if he is totally tuned into whatever you're saying. And it's as if he's about to say, 'Really? That sounds good Mum.'  Plus I love his eyebrows :-)

While the summer is flying by...I hope that you are getting lots of signs, pokes & messages from your man. Who knows? Maybe you will find a bone, or a long lost Jim toy. It will feel so cool that he can send you these little nudges-- because he loves his Mum & Dad!

Huge hugs,
Kasey

CKMP

Reply with quote  #821 
Hi Jackie,
Just stopping by to say hello and see how things are?  Hopefully the days of summer have been taken on by your 'Hollywood Handsome Jim' - and he has been nearby.  May he always find a sprinkler or two - always find a way to side track the shade and stealthily creep up on your laps!  May your heart always be filled with Jim and may one memory lead to another and another of your Jim.  May your heart be warmed with the love of your guardian angel and best friend always.  Many hugs.
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #822 
Hey Jackie,
Just popping by to check in.. Your most recent pics of Jim are as always beautiful. He is just so photogenic!
I'm laughing about your story of Jim barking at the builders outside your window. Such a good watch dog! We are having some work done on our deck and Charlie doesn't seem to need a break from barking at the men he sees outside the window. Lol! Needless to say we've been spending a lot of time away from the house for now.
It's wonderful that Jim has been sending signs to let you know that he is happy and all is well!
I hope you and Brian are enjoying the summer! It's going by so quickly. Thinking of you and your beautiful Jim and sending lots of hugs from your Canadian Sis! 🤗
MJ (Bailey & Charlie) Xxx
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #823 
Hi Cody and MJ!  Thank you both for your lovely posts, and Cody, yes - I can often "sense" Jim`s presence, especially when I`m in the garden.  He used to love lying in the sun, and even now when I start to doze off while relaxing on the lounger I can almost imagine he is still there, right beside me...   It can make me sad remembering times like that, but I have to "pull myself up" and remember just what a happy life he had when he was with us - especially after the dreadful start he had to life.       But I know we would all do anything to have our babies with us once again...

MJ, Charlie sounds a lot a bit like Jim - barking to protect his home and family!  Yes, summer is going by so fast, but we have had a really good one here so can`t complain - hopefully we`ll get a good autumn too...   Hopefully your deck will be ready soon to enjoy the sunshine - and Charlie can have a break from barking, although it is a good thing to let people know there is a doggy in residence!  Give him a big hug from his English Auntie!  

Big hugs, Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #824 
Hi Jackie, Just stopping by to say hello and see if you’ve had any more fun adventures lately? I’m sure that Hollywood Handsome boy is always up for a trip to the beach, or the park, or wherever you may find yourselves wandering. Summer fun is always the best, especially when there are some comfy lounge chairs available.

I hope you, Brian and Jim are taking some time to relax and enjoy the beauty of the season. Sending you lots of hugs from Molly and me.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #825 
Hi Jackie, thank you for checking in on Deborah and me. We are still hanging in, getting close to being finished and ready to list the home. I think in about 3 weeks we will be leaving to go back to our home in FL and put this one on the market. Deborah has several doctor appointments and tests to go through to monitor her progress and to be sure she is doing well. She loves this old place here and it has been hard for her to let go, but she knows why we need to and she is a strong lady. The area here is a bird sanctuary and there are so many cardinals and little tiny birds, hummingbirds everywhere. I feed them every morning when I get up, they are so cute. The little hummingbird comes to the windows and says 'HI' every day, then goes back to the feeder. I walk the yard every day and talk with China and Nicky, all the places they would lay and take naps while I sat with them, I even visit the places they picked out to poop on, lol. They both had their favorite spots like they all do. Lots of memories, lots of tears, but I have felt their presence and their love, this was their favorite 'getaway' place to go. We are both tired but somehow we keep going. We have moved a lot in our lives but we are much older now and everything seems to be harder. We have our 50th anniversary coming next year and we are trying to get this done and probably downsize from our home in FL and find a peaceful, quiet place to finish our years. 

Your little story of Jim and the LOUD WOOF brought a lot of smiles to me. Nicky did the same thing. He was so protective of us, he did not want strangers in HIS yard at all. He had a low scary rolling growl, I swear it would put a chill in you until you saw how small he was. But he also could let out that one LOUD WOOF sound that startled me every time, lol. Thanks for bringing back those memories, I cherish every one of them.

I hope you and Brian are doing well and those pictures of Jim are so wonderful, what a handsome boy. Your friends, Deborah and Charlie.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.