Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 61     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #61 
Hey Jim, being such a nice day we decided to tidy out the garden shed, and guess what we found ?  Your little squeaky pig !  It went missing a few years back and we hunted high and low for it - how on earth it managed to get in the shed stuck tight behind the work bench we`ll never know, but its now sitting on the chair with your squeaky duck.  I just wish we could have found it for you while you were still here....P1010002320x240.jpg 

Reply with quote  #62 
Wow Jackie:  Sounds like Jim was out there with you guys. Must have been hard to find the squeaky pig. But to know that it was lost for a few years makes me think it was a nice connection to & yes, maybe from your Jim. i positively love this picture. Thank you! Kasey
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #63 
Hi Jackie,
I love this picture of Jim! He looks so happy with his squeaky pig and other toys! So neat how you found the squeaky pig now - it will be a nice keepsake of your beautiful boy! :)
Hugs,
MJ
Sadiesmom061308

Reply with quote  #64 
Jackie
Love the picture of Jim with his squeaky pig. I think he had a hand in you finding it. Sending you peace and hugs
Tammy
moysoyjoy

Reply with quote  #65 
Sweet Jim, such a gentle face. I'm sure Jim is happy to see his squeaky pig again. <3
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #66 
Hello Jim, my special old boy, Well, its been a very sad day today as its exactly 100 days since we had to say goodbye to you.  I hope you know how very much we loved you, and would have done anything to have kept you with us, but you had got so very tired and weary - everything was becoming so hard for you.  Uncle Kevin came to see us yesterday, the first time since we lost you, and he said our home just isn`t the same without you here. So many people miss you Jim, my mum was crying again yesterday as she was looking at some photo`s of you.        Sleep peacefully my beautiful little friend, until we are all together again one day XXX

Reply with quote  #67 
First Easter without you Jim, remember how we used to always go to the beach on Good Friday ? You always seemed to have so much energy on the beach, running about like a mad thing, running in the surf and barking at all the seagulls!!  You absolutely loved it, although you always tried to drink the sea water, even though we had bottled water for you to drink.  Miss you so much, our special little man.    Never forgotten, loved forever. Xxx

Reply with quote  #68 
Hi Jim, just to say we`ve missed you so very much today.  Easter Sunday with the family, but everyone said its not the same without you, we all miss you so much old boy, we so hope you are having a lovely Easter over the Bridge.  Love you  and miss you so much Jim, you are such a huge part of all our lives. Mum, Dad and all the family. Xxxx P4240905250x320.jpg 

Reply with quote  #69 
Oh Jackie, What a beautiful picture of Jim! I love it! He is smiling - just as I'm sure he was smiling down on you and your family this Easter! :)
Hugs!
MJ
Sadiesmom061308

Reply with quote  #70 
What a great picture of Jim. I know what you mean. Easter was not the same. I don't think anything will ever be the same. This is our new normal unfortunately. We just have to know that they can still feel our love now and forever
Sending hugs your way
Tammy
LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #71 
I agree with MJ & Tammy. It is a great picture of a smiling Jim. You're right. Certain days can be that much harder than the hard days. I still have moments in some days where my brain tricks me and I think, OK, enough of this. Lucy needs to be here again. Totally irrational-- I know it-- even @ the time. But I guess it's all part of 'grief' and missing them so much. Thank you for sharing Jim's awesome pictures! Extra hugs, Kasey
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #72 
Hi MJ, Tammy and Kasey.  I`m glad you liked Jim`s photo - he really did look as though he was smiling at times !!.  I think we`re all having to adjust to what Tammy describes as our `new normal`, even though sometimes as Kasey writes, its as if somewhere deep down, a little part of you expects that everything will just go back to how it used to be before we lost our little friends.
 Its hard adjusting to different ways of doing things, Easter Sunday we always have family come to us and Jim used to go around everyone, getting tidbits ( far too much than was good for him!),  - this year it was so obvious everyone was missing him so much. I suppose it just shows what a huge part our animals play in our lives, and  how much loved and missed they will always be. 
                            Jackie

Reply with quote  #73 
Hello
Another reminder today. I looked at emails and there was one reminding me to get Sadies yearly license. Oh boy, I was doing better until I got that today. So much to try and put in perspective. This whole ordeal is exhausting. We are constantly trying to survive in a world without them. My rational mind knows this. My heart has yet to catch up. I often ask myself, how do I live without my beloved Sadie? So many memories. I so enjoy reading about everybody's fur babies. I am so glad we have found each other. Praying we all find comfort and peace.
Tammy
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #74 
Hi Tammy, it really is all the reminders that our babies have gone that is so hard to deal with.  Our daily lives revolved so much around their needs, and to have that suddenly taken away seems brutal. We`ve just got to try and focus on the good times we shared with them, memories that will live with us forever.  We WILL get there eventually, but it is so very hard being without them.    Big hugs to all you wonderful people,  Jackie.

Reply with quote  #75 
I so agree!! The reminders can be so, so painful when they remind us of that special friend we were so lucky to have in our lives but then had to say good bye to...

Tammy, I'm so glad we have found each other as well. We can give each other the support we don't always get from people who just don't understand (what they missed out on!)

Jackie, You're right: We will get there! In time, the holes left in our hearts will be replaced with a smile when we remember our beautiful friends.

Big hugs back!

MJ :)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.