BrandonTS
Honestly a truthfully we aren't sure how she died we thought of every worst possible scenario of what could have happened but I've been taking depression medicine and going to counseling. I just know I loved my little E Y and now she's gone. 
Brandon Tyrel Stallard
Quote 0 0
MegP
Nothing prepares you for that moment. I’ve been w a grandparent when she died and it was peaceful and felt right. But watching my pet be euthanized broke my heart, watching his eyes change killed me. Even thinking abt it now destroys me, then thinking abt the fact that I chose that for him, kills me more. Even if it’s the right thing to do, there is something abt making the choice or watching it happen that is unbearable
Quote 0 0
pannklaus
Making the decision to let a beloved fur baby go is often the most difficult one we have to make. And experiencing the actual loss can also be very difficult.  But with cancer, unless if was something simple, it is likely that treatments would have been difficult and  there is no certainty at all that they would have worked.

You took away your kitty cat girl's suffering and she is now at peace.  But you are going through the pain of grieving which follows when we lose our precious babies, no matter how the death occurs.

Everyone in this forum understands what you are going through.  Being here won't make your pain go away but you are with others who can listen to your feelings and grieve with you.
Patsy
Quote 0 0
BrandonTS
She would eat and drink and ever gain any weight on her at all I should have known something was up when she wouldn't stay home a lot but she came home in the end. I miss her so. My dear sweet little girl E Y. 
Brandon Tyrel Stallard
Quote 0 0