winstonsmom12
Well, I made it official.  I have adopted Peanut.  I just couldn't see him going to someone else.  I feel in the 3 weeks I've had him, that I've known him all his life and he has known me.  I know what his needs are and what time he likes to eat and how much, and when he has to go out.  

I can also still Foster.  She has a 12 yr old Daschund at this moment she would like me to Foster.  I said yes. Peanut has such a mellow disposition, and is such a good boy. Wish me luck. I feel we are both very lucky   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Good luck.  What a great way to honor Winston.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Susan, I am so glad, both for you and for Peanut. I had a feeling you would make him officially yours, he must have worked his `magic` on you ! I think Winston must have had a paw or two in your decision though. I certainly wish you luck, Peanut is one lucky little man, and Good Luck with the fostering !
                                      Hugs to you & Peanut, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
KatiesMom
So happy to hear this, Susan.

Emotionally I am not quite there yet with Nala. Just have a feeling, she needs to be with us as we can do for her everything necessary to turn her fears around and also to get her to a healthy weight.

Wish you and Peanut all the best. So glad, she is with you.

Susanne

Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
That is wonderful for you and Peanut!  I think Winston would be happy that another four legged brother is getting a great and loving home.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Thank you all for your support.  I truly hope my Winston is happy about my decision.  I love you Winston and Max.  I didn't do this to replace either of you.  Mommy needs a furbaby to love, just as I had loved you guys.  XOXOXO
Susan
Quote 0 0
Skittles
winstonsmom12 wrote:
Well, I made it official.  I have adopted Peanut.  I just couldn't see him going to someone else.

Sue, I am so happy for you and Peanut. Congratulations.
Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. - Amelia Earhart
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Susan
I am so glad you decided to adopt Peanut. It is such a heartwarming feeling. Gives us all some hope! Winston and Max are proud of their mommy.
Hugs
Tammy
Quote 0 0