Rosanne777
I have heard from my
friend and she seek to
comfort me.

But,if any here needs a 
friend I am here to help.
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Roseanne I am so very sorry for your loss of Maya. I know your friend has now been in touch and hopefully you now feel a little better for having spoken to her.  Sometimes some of our friends and family do not understand just how deeply we feel the loss of our beloved animals, yet to some of us the pain is the same (if not more) than losing a family member. It is so good of you to offer help to anyone here on this forum - when we lost our special little dog 11 months ago I got so much help from being here among such caring people all going through this sad journey of loss.  Take care.

Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Readingah
Rosanne777 wrote:
Today is the day that I had to
have my Beloved Cat Maya
put to sleep.

So,this morning I emailed
someone whom I thought
was a true friend telling
them that I was on my
way to the Vet and why
too.

Then,when I arrived home
I emailed them again 
telling them that I had
to put Maya to sleep.

Yet,so far I have heard
nothing from them??

Yes,it very much hurts when
you believe that someone is
your true friend and they
ignore you in your time of
need??

Wondering now if they are
the Christian that they
have claimed to being??

Quote 0 0
Readingah
So sorry about your loss. My baby had to be put to sleep..Had advanced cancer preceded by diabetics..Two needles. Every day Twice. It broke my heart but he lasted 8 months, then cancer. Went downhill fast. I had to put him out of his misery..Still mourning after 4 months...he has a beautiful graveside in back yard Lost of flowers and religous statues....He is always in my mind and heart....Right now I am crying as I do most days when I think of him.
Quote 0 0
GingisMom
Very, very sorry for your loss. I am happy your friend came through. I wish everyone responded how quickly we would if tables were turned. God bless your baby's soul and God bless you for strength to get through this difficult time. I know the feeling, unfortunately. So my heart breaks with you, even though my loss was 7-5-16. My bday is coming up, and it will be 1st one without her here on 12 yrs. I'd give anything to rewind time.
Denise (Sweet Ginger's Mom)
Quote 0 0
Buzz
Rosanne 77

I'm so sorry for your loss you have my deepest condolences it's one of the most difficult things to do now your Beloved Maya has crossed the Rainbow Bridge and is at peace and has met many friends to welcome her home.... But her spirit is with you until she sees you can make it on your own...Grieving is a sign of healing Maya will always have your heart and the pain we feel is part of that love. There are many here who can help you through this painfull time.......By God's own words all that was saved by Noah will always share paradise....God Bless you and little Maya....
Quote 0 0
Babyteddysmom
Sorry for your loss as well. Sending positive and prayers for you. ❤️
Quote 0 0