Lui23ville
I just lost my 1 year old boston terrier(ace) a couple days ago he got run over in front of me. I am so Heartbroken and in shocked i have never felt this kind of emotional pain everything happen so fast. The image of him laying in the ground helpless runs through my mind. I have lost my mother and an aunt that was like my second mother, just when you think you have gone through all the pain in this world now this happens he was also my first dog too.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Luis,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, young Boston Terrier Ace. I'm sure it is very traumatic to witness your dog being run over and lying helpless on the ground. It's the kind of thing that can play over and over again in your head.

It can help to share stories, pictures and feelings here, when/if you are ready.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
Lui23ville
Thank you for reaching out and sharing your support. He was a very happy dog he love to go on walks I would put peanut butter in his nose and he would lick it for hours that boy loved peanut butter.
Quote 0 0
Lui23ville
Just uploaded a foto of Ace he was a white and brown boston terrier.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
He's adorable. Thanks for sharing the picture and peanut butter story. You made me smile.

Jan
Quote 0 0
Lui23ville
Thank you Jan your support means so much too me its good to know that theirs people out their that have an extreme level of compassion for other people.
Quote 0 0