Wileykitten Show full post »
Wileykitten
Thank you for your beautiful words. My other cats are soending so much time in my room where she used to be. They always make sure I am not alone though and I am grateful for that. I even cry cleaning the litter boxes.
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
My beloved Timber same issues besides kidney failure. He was so much like yours in spirit. I'm sorry all I can say.
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Im sorry for your loss also. .. my Sevyn had CKD it was terrible. Snowfire and Timber, beautiful names.
Thank you for your kind words
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
Thank you too. Missing all my babies especially him. Take care.
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Mornings are so hard, my baby girl. I miss having you jump up on the bed and purr.. petting you and talking about the day to come. I miss breakfast time, calling you to come out and you'd trot out into the dining room saying goodmorning and your happy trill. Everyone misses you so much. Alex is now starting to stay in the climber which is bittersweet because she looks so much like you.. Riley usually sits on the top platform if shes not with me. Willow and Tanner are always in here, I know they are grieving the loss of their sister. You guys were together so long... DJ is usually with me but he will sit by my side when I am in here crying from missing you, which is most of the time. I was talking to Fuzzy last night I think she can feel a shift in the house.. she tries to comfort me but I know she wonders where you are.
Im sorry I cry so much, my Booster Meow. I miss you so much. I keep doing the parts of our routine that you were so used to..
Its going to be so hard going to work today but I know you are with me in my heart. I hope you can hear me when I talk to you. Its so hard not knowing exactly where you are, where Heaven is... all I know is that its too far and I hate being apart from all of you.
I love you, my Abbeyboo..
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
Beautiful ❤️
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thank you. .. im so you lost your baby, too.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Stacie,
Just popping by to let you know I am thinking of you. I know it's such a painful time!!
Hugs, MJ
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thanks, MJ. I was just sitting here thinking tomorrow the Crematorium will be picking up my baby girl from the vet. I don't know what to think... i was doing ok for a couple hours and it hit me, tomorrow is Tuesday.
Im scared all over again. .. I know her soul and spirit are not there, but the thought of her beautiful face and fur... I will never see her, pet her, play with her, or hold her again. All that will remain are pictures, pawprints, and memories. I have been crying for almost 45min.
Next Tuesday I will have her back... im so scared but I want her home.
My heart aches so much missing her
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Oh, Stacie, I know how much your heart aches. It's okay to cry as much as you need to - even though it may seem like you will cry forever. You have suffered a terrible loss and you were so brave to help your girl to find peace. Now is the hardest part though, I know.
Stacie, I truly believe we will see our precious friends again. It was the only way I was able to tell the vet that it was time and let Bailey go. I think you will see Wiley, Sevyn and your sweet Abbey again someday. Meanwhile they are all together and I'm sure they are sad now knowing how much pain you are feeling. They will be watching over you and maybe closer than you think.
Thinking of you and sending many hugs,
MJ 🤗X
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My deepest condolences Stacie on the loss of your beloved Abbeyboo! You've not been having an easy time of it lately my friend. I'm sending you my very best wishes for peace.
Take Care,
Sam
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thank you. .i know i will see them again when my time comes... its knowing so many years i will be on this Earth without them. I imagine growing older and thinking, "its been 30 years since..." and im scared of forgetting things as time goes by. So many people that cant remember a pet's name or when you ask about them they say, "i dont remember, it was so long ago". I pray to God constantly that I will never forget a single moment and I talk to my babies every day trying to keep their memories alive. I have pictures around my house and their ashes on a shelf just outside my bedroom so I say Goodmorning and Goodnight and I love you every day. I also make sure my babies that are still here are lived, snuggled, and played with so they always know and to help them as they grieve at this time too. I think Willow has the hardest time. She was so close to Wiley and Sevyn and she used to stay in here with Abbeyboo to keep her company, even tho Abbey liked being alone, the last couple months I didn't want her to be, so Willow was used to being with her all day. Now shes in here all the time and I will come in and sit and we talk about Abbey and how our days were... she licks my arms and hands and rolls around, purring. It scares me to think one day none of them will be here. I try not to think about that but recently someone said to me, "they dont live forever" and "you can't keep them forever" it was like a knife in my stomach. Yes, its reality but I don't want to hear that reality when I am suffering such a painful, very present reality.
Last night I was so upset I started calling out to Abbeyboo and I closed my eyes and imagine her sitting in a grassy field w Wiley and Sevyn and Sammy, the sunshine on her face and a warm breeze blowing thru her black fur. I imagined she could hear me call her name and sat up with her tiny nose sniffing the air.. I do that with my keeten and Sevyn, too. I believe that if God and His angels can hear us, then so can our babies who have crossed over.
I just want to hold them now, and play with them now, and come home to them today...
Sometimes its like she is still on her blanket under the bed waiting for everyone to leave the bedroom so she can jump up and hang out together then wed have breakfast and Id get ready for work, leaving myself time to sit and play with her before I left.
I miss her so much. I want to go see her before they take her but I know that would ruin whats left of my heart. Besides, I know her soul and spirit are not there.
I just want to touch her again...
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Thank you, Sampson... i appreciate your thoughts and heartfelt words
Quote 0 0