Acer
My beautiful girl left me to cross the bridge today. Run free babbers, my heart goes with u girl, there's a hole in it only u knew how to fill x
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
I'm so sorry. Please tell us more about your baby, we'd love to hear her story. Watch for signs.
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
So very sorry to hear of your sad loss. It would be lovely to hear more about your wonderful girl when you feel able. We are all here to help you through the pain and the loss of your babbers.

My thoughts are with you.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
So sorry to hear about the loss of your pet.  There are no words to comfort your grief, just understanding and listening.  Take care of yourself and do whatever you need to get through the days ahead.  Everyone on here loves to hear about the babies that have gone to the bridge to play with ours.  Just take your time and do things at your own pace.  Hugs to you..

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0