myraggs
It's been exactly a year ago that I lost my best friend and baby Raggs. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him and wish so so much that he was still with me to brighten up my life, give his sweet little doggie kisses and be able to take our daily walks. He was the light of my life and someone who I took care of and was able to love more than any other pet I have ever had. I wish that I could see him one more time and get one more doggie kiss. Hopefully he is safe and well at Rainbow Bridge and will be there to meet me when it is my time to leave this earth. I LOVE you Raggs and always will.

LOVE Daddy
Quote 0 0
mcianchette
My guess is that with the love and happy life you had with Raggs, he went to the Bridge bragging about what a great dad he had and how well cared for he was!  We lost Winston in August 2014 and the first year is definitely challenging.  He continues to be the light of my life, just in a different way.  I now Raggs will continue to shine for you.  Wishing you peace and serenity as you move into the next year.
Martha,
Winston's mom
Quote 0 0
camunki
Your sweet Raggs is happy and safe at the Bridge...............yet, it is sad to lose your beloved family member Raggs on Xmas eve, that is a really, really hard time. You did give him so much love and yes, he is now safe, forever your guardian angel....

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0
myraggs
Thank you both so so very much for your thoughtful messages as I appreciate them so much.
Quote 0 0
bartlett
What a sad time of year to lose your best friend Raggs. Looking at your profile, I see we are about the same age (I'm 76) and I think it's harder to cope with sadness when you're older. It's only been 3 weeks today that I lost my sweet Chester and when I look out at the back yard at his grave, I just can't bear the idea that he's there and I'll never be able to hold him and love on him again.
Have you gotten another dog? I have 3 others that give me a lot of company or I probably would have gotten another dog pretty quick. Just can't imagine living alone and not having a fur baby to love. I could still cry at the drop of a hat, but try to not let myself go there. I don't want to spend what life I have left being sad. Maybe one day we'll see our babies. I'd like to think so. I JUST MISS MY CHESTER MAN.
Take care,
Joan (Chester's mom)
joan bartlett
Quote 0 0
myraggs
Merry Christmas Raggs and please wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge. I LOVE you and miss you so so much my little wonderful baby.
Quote 0 0