Canotgrieve
Our precious Christopher. It's been a year since we had to make that terrible decision to let you go. I think about how you cuddled up in your bed we brought for you. You seemed ready. We think you knew it was time to go. But it was so hard for us. We didn't want you to suffer. You didn't deserve that. You were such a good boy. We loved you so much. Mommy will always love you. You will always be my baby. So very sad. You brought us so much joy. Rest in peace my precious one.
Quote 1 0
neesy369
Hi Canotgrieve,
Your precious Christopher knows how much you love him and loves you the same back. He wi always be with you, watching over you like my Sammy and Mimi are with me and watching over me. I hope they are all playing together. Sending you warm hugs💔💞🐕🐾🐈
Quote 0 0
CK1991
I’m sorry for your loss of Christopher. I think you’re right on track and Christopher did know it was time to go. Our pets are very intuitive and they know when it’s time for them to leave. It’s heartbreaking though living without them especially when anniversaries like this one year for your precious boy come along. Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Canotgrieve
Thank you both for your understanding. They leave an emptiness when they leave us. We can't bear to get another fur baby. So heartbreaking. He was our precious boy. I pray that they are over the rainbow bridge. Hugs to you both.
Quote 0 0