kittymom6
I can't believe that a week ago today at this time I was at the vet spending my last moments with my beloved Calico Cat ChowChow. It seemed like the last few days I was doing better with my grief but today being home alone well not really alone as I have my five other kitties to love but it has hit me agian like a ton of bricks. I know that the vet will be calling soon so we can go get her and bring her home! I want to look at my photo albums and pick out a wonderful picture of her to put on the front of her urn when we get it. They are very nice urns as it holds a 4x6 photo on the front the same kind that my queen sheba is in ChowChow will go next to her sister in my bookcase that I walk past many times a day. I don't know if I can bring myself to look at the photo albums today as it is hard to think of all those memories and not start crying agian!

Dear ChowChow I hope that your having fun playing at the Bridge with your sister Sheba. I miss you so much so does your sister Gremlin she has been pretty much hiding under the bed since last tuesday. Until we meet agian my love! I thank everyone that is on this site as it is comforting to know that I am not alone!
Quote 0 0
Jparish
That's ChowChow in your avatar, right? What a beautiful kittie!!

If I were you I'd hug the other five until they're all hiding under the bed with Gremlin.
Quote 0 0
kittymom6
Yes the is my pumkin aka ChowChow in the picture. She was a beautful baby thanks.

The others got very spoiled today catnip, treats and lots of love. The vet called and said that my baby is back and ready to be picked up so I will go bring her home tomorow after work.
Quote 0 0