animal_qwackers
TRIBUTE_4.jpg 

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
shantismom
One special creature that has filled our hearts and our lives, leaves such an empty place when they are gone.
My Shanti, the space you have left seems like the size of the ocean.  My darling boy, missed to the sky and back.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you, Marlene. I am sure your Shanti knows how much he is loved and missed. He will always be by your side and one day you will be together again.

Hugs to you, and Shanti too.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Thanks for posting this...  so very true.  My Dali has left such a void that only eternity will fill it up.  A lot of people don't understand, but those that have this void DO.  Thanks for posting...  hugs to you from me and Dali, she will forever be a big part of my life

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Only too true..I was just thinking about the void just a little while ago
How there's nothing that can fill up the emptiness, nothing that replace our special ones
I'd give anything to have my boy back again ..

Thanks for sharing
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0