TootiesGuardian
I wish I would have had more pictures of her to include in the video.  She was my Angel from Heaven.  I am so blessed to have had her in my life.  Tootie was me in cat form.  She was my cat twin. 

This is the first video I ever made.  I'm learning.

Love to all,

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
quirks
oh sherry what can i say... that was simply beautiful. i have tears typing this and thank u for the privilege of watching this montage of a stunning cat named tootie.
wish i were closer....... one day i will be.
love to u my longhorn sister.
erika xoxo
Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
Very touching.  Tootie had beautiful eyes.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
donnalee

I finally got to watch the video!  That is great, I know you treasure it.  She was (and still IS) a beauty.  Your daughter is cute, too. Thank you so much for sharing.  It makes all this so real.

Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Thank you all so much.  Erika, my Aussie sister, I've missed you.  I wish you would come stay with me and bring Maggie with you!

Tikibarb, a special thanks to you. :)  Sometimes Tootie's eyes looked blue and sometimes they looked more green.  Kind of like a person with blue eyes.  Sometimes blue and sometimes green.  It always amazed me.  A few months ago the vet commented on her pretty eyes.  She was a big eyed girl like me!

Thanks for your sweet compliments, Donnalee.  It made me feel good to make the video for Tootie.  I had tried to use the Chicago song, "You're The Inspiration" for the video.  But a copyright law wouldn't let me.  So I swapped the song with a YouTube suggestion which fit even better entitled, "Angel's Wings."  I couldn't have picked a better song!

Love & Hugs,

Sherry
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
jen2010

what a beautiful video

Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Jen,

Thanks!  Yours is too.  Bubby had such a sweet, beautiful face!  She was such a pretty girl.  Your video of Bubby inspired me to make one for Tootie.  Thank you for that influence.

xoxo,

Sherry
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
Bearkittysmom
Sherry,

Your Tootie girl was so precious. You can see her loving soul in the video. I know she is sending signs and visiting you to help you and letting you know she loves you. The love you shared with her is eternal.

Hugs,
Cynthia

Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Cynthia,

Thank you so much.  You are so sweet and kind!  She did have so much soul and she was so sweet and loving.  Yes indeed, our love is eternal.  You are so right.  I'll never feel so closely bonded with another animal as I was and still am to her.  She was the one!

Hugs to you!

Sherry
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0