Gingers_Mommy
An innocent comment by my nephew was made. Ginger was taken. I replied Gingers in heaven. Children in their innocence say all kinds of things. But the comment stayed with me. And it brought to memory a dream I had of Ginger.
In the dream there were two rooms next to each other and she was there and she clawed at the door trying to get out aware that she did not belong there. Then suddenly (as in dreams there is no clear progression of time) she was returned to me and my room where she belongs. This was already after her death. After the other dreams I've had of her. It made absolutely no sense to me. So I disregarded the dream. Earlier I had posted on the silver lining of her death being that she wouldn't have to ever live without me. Now the feelings of not knowing what truly happened have resurfaced. Of not seeing her body. Could she still be out there? ... I've tried to push away the thoughts but they kept coming back. So I'm doing what has helped me since the beginning of this whole ordeal. Write it out. Vent out the feelings. I hate not knowing what happened. I had accepted her death. And with that acceptance came a certain peace that she was at rest. Now the questions have resurfaced. And that peace has been disrupted. I'm hoping I get a sign from her letting me know she's ok...
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Gingers_Mommy:  

Thank You for your post. I hope that you will receive a sign from Ginger letting all her loved ones know that she's okay and at peace. 

Warmest regards,

Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
Gingers_Mommy
Thank you for your support Jim.
Quote 0 0