William
Phil Collins
You'll be in my heart
I listen to this multiple times a day. It speaks to me about my love for William.
Read the lyrics. I cried many times and I still do. But, I'm finding strength and comfort in the words.
I hope it helps someone else.
❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
For me it's oh hey ho or whatever it's called by the lumieres (I belong with you you belong with me) or enya "only time." Also Garth Brooks "on a Prayer in a song"
Quote 0 0
William
I will listen to those. Thank you for sharing.
My goal is to figure out how to do a slide show with Williams pictures to the Phil Collins song.
Kim
Quote 0 0
William
Bonniesmom
That is a beautiful song. I'm sure so many people have one or two that speak to them. I love to hear which ones work for people.
Thank you for sharing
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
A lot of Enya's songs describe my relationship with Raven. When she was little I'd put her on my shoulder and dance with her. Silly I know but so much fun!
Quote 0 0
littleguy
kim

thank you for the kind words on my littleguys post and the two songs i always think about when im thinking about littleguy are

roberta flacks -the 1st time ever i saw your face
diamond rio's-one more day
also the 1st time i saw your face is the song on my littleguys memorial page as it just makes me think of him so much with those soulful eyes he had as he never seemed to be looking at you he always seemed to be reading my soul and just knew what to do and when i needed him the most .

littleguys mom
pamela meadows
Quote 0 0
William
Thank you everyone who has posted a song of memory to their beloved babies.
The words in all these songs are just so meaningful.
I've listened to them all and of course I've cried.
It's just so nice to be able to share the words that speak to our hearts.
💕💕
Kim
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Those are all wonderful songs! Another song I listen to is "Best Day of My Life" because it makes me think of the day I brought Raven home as a tiny baby. It truly was the best day for BOTH of us!
Quote 0 0