Kate1979
Today is day 3 without my special friend. I was crying broken hearted looking at the empty space where she lay by the patio doors. She loved to lie there as it was warm when the sun shone in and she looked out to the garden. As I was thinking of her and consumed with sorrow a white grey feather floated down outside the doors. In that moment I felt reassured some how that she was ok. I have spoken to suki since she e left me and I have asked her for a sign she was ok and to come and see me when she can. I believe and hope this is the first of many signs to come. I believe in angels and the sign that was sent to me it has comforted me today, I have still shed tears and this will continue I know. I wanted to share my experience with you all.
Quote 0 0
Nima
You are lucky, my baby been gone for almost 4 weeks now and all I want is a sign that he's okay, anything, every time I dream about him he's hurt and in pain, I can't stop crying , everywhere I look I have memories of him, at home or outside anywhere ,
Quote 0 0
Kate1979
Hi Nima so sorry for your loss...I am lucky I know... I have had other signs since.. I asked for them I know the reassurance you need.. I'm sure they will come in time, you are In turmoil which is probably reflected in your dreams..I speak out loud to suki in the house, I don't care if people think I'm mad, I love her and she was my world. I hope you find some peace soon.. Please continue talking on here I'm sure it will help you.. Take care x
Quote 0 0