Sadiesmom061308
On Friday I went over my cousins for one of the kids birthday's. My cousin has Sadie's mother Corquie. I have not been there since Sadie died.I walked up to the door and Corquie saw me and was yelping and scratching at the door, like my Sadie used to do when I came home. I walked in and she greeted me as she has never before, yelping, crying and jumping. I have been there a hundred plus times before with Sadie. She has never gone to this extreme.Everyone there was in shock. They said it was like Sadies spirit had taken over her mother to say hi to me for a moment. It was precious as I was brought back in time. Corquie sat with me and put her head on my lap. We hugged. I talked to her. I believe she knew her baby was gone. She is as sweet as her daughter. I have some peace in knowing that I believe Sadie is trying to communicate with her human family and her canine family. When I would be over there with Sadie and it came time to leave, I would kiss Corquie and say thank you for being the mother of my daughter. When I was leaving on Friday, she came over to me and was kissing my face. I hope she was saying. Thank you for being the mother of my daughter as well.
I love you Sadie more than I ever could of imagined. I thank you for being my daughter.
Your mom always until we meet again mamma's baby.
Quote 0 0
ricemanstm
That's great news!  Our babies always find a way to talk with us! God bless!
Stephen "Riceman" Myers
"The greatest tribute one can give a loved one is to share their life and stories with others."

Quote 0 0
NormaT
Dear Sadiesmom,

What a lovely experience. It certainly seems Sadie fixed it so she could give you some comfort.
We were at the beach recently and before we went I asked Spike to try to fix it so a dog would want some attention from us. Well this beautiful black lab was our best friend when he thought I was going in my pocket to give him a treat (I was getting my camera out) it was great having this strange dog wanting to be fussed over even when they realised there wasn't a treat for them. Spike used to do the exact same thing. I don't know if he did fix it or not but there's no harm in believing.

Norma
Norma 
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Oh I love that you got these signs from Sadie & her Mum too! Definitely sounds like so much going on there. Communication beyond anything we can comprehend. We all know how smart & intuitive dogs & cats & all animals are. And we know about Wheaten sensitivity. It's wondrous-- humanlike sometimes! Here's an example. Corquie was making sure you knew that she knew your loss. It is hers too. And so beautiful that you could both appreciate all that you gave as Sadie's Mums...and share a loss only you two can understand. As you say, it was Sadie coming through to you. Remarkable. As Stephen & Norma wrote-- they do find a way to communicate with us.  I think that this day will stay with you forever. Hugs & Healing, Kasey
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Thank you all for your responses. I do believe Sadie was communicating through her mother.
Wishing healing and peace to all.
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Baumert81
I agree 100% sadiesmom. Every night before bed Hogan would lay on my chest for about 5 minutes while I stroked his head and the he would retire to the middle of the bed. However, his brother Rusty who is so independent would just lay in his bed and go right to sleep. He never likes laying in bed too long. The weird thing is for the past 2 weeks, my wife has been putting Rusty in bed with us and sure enough he comes over to me every night and lays on my chest for 5 minutes while I pet him and stares at the candle lit for Hogan next to his pictures. He eventually retires to his bed on the floor, but I cant help but believe Hogan is telling him to "go lay on daddy chest, he needs comfort". Its amazing.
Hogans Daddy
Quote 0 0
Evie123
Aw Sadiesmom, that is so wonderful to hear! I'm so happy you got this sign, bless our amazing little friends. Xxx
Quote 0 0
sweetie1
Tammy, I think you did get a sign from Sadie.  That must be a wonderful feeling.  I haven't felt Sweetie around me yet.  I hope I do soon.

Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Tammy, what a lovely thing to happen. I think your beautiful Sadie was most definately connecting to you through her mum. We have 2 cats that have been coming into our garden for the last couple of months, even before Jim passed away ( I think they live in the road behind our house ). However over the last few weeks, one of them has been getting ever so friendly  - he follows me around the garden, rubbing his face all over my legs, and even comes into the dining room, although he won`t go any further.  I just wonder if just sometimes a little bit of Jim`s spirit comes to see me through the cat? Who knows what is possible...
                                                             Hugs, Jackie.x
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Evie123
Could I share something that just happened please? I was having a cry and after reading the posts about signs, I asked Molly to send me one to let me know she's ok. Literally a second later I walked into the conservatory and there was one single dog biscuit shaped in a love heart on the sill! I have kept her bag there and my toddler was playing with a few earlier but it just seemed so strange that one should be left and in that shape too. Then I came into the front room and the tv had gone off! We would normally have our afternoon quiet time together about now and I would turn off the tv and tell her it's our time. I know I could be reading too much into this but it's just so strange and I like to think they are signs from my beautiful girl. Xxx
Quote 0 0
Baumert81
The night my Hogan passed, we laid in bed watching tv. I shut the tv off and about 5 minutes later the tv turned back on. We both kind of freaked out because we were so devastated and for something like that to happen scared us. Now looking back on it, I think it may have been Hogie telling us he made it to the bridge ok. I often look for signs too often I think. Our babies will give us signs when they are ready and when we least expect it.
Hogans Daddy
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Hello everyone,
Has anyone received any /more
signs from their babies? I have not received anymore but the one at the birthday party I will never forget. Sadies mothers actions were just what Sadie would of done. I was somewhat skeptical about them giving us signs. Now I truly believe it was Sadie. For a fleeting moment everything felt ok and comfortable.
Sending hugs
Tammy
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
I have yet to receive a sign from My Winston. It's very frustrating. I need to know he is alright. I hope it will happen soon. All my Love Baby  Mommy XOXO
Susan
Quote 0 0
MuffinForever
On the day after Muffin died, I had to get out of the house because it was driving me crazy to be in this empty space where she'd always been.

We went for a walk in our usual spot, and right at the beginning there was a cat sitting in the middle of the path, being petted and photographed by some onlookers. We'd never seen a cat in that spot before.

I had prayed that Muffin would send us a sign that she was ok, and that she was now loved, safe and happy, blinking in the sun and watching the birds. And here was this cat, being petted in the sunshine, surrounded by birds and springtime. 

I x
Quote 0 0