SchnauzsMom

Dear friends,

Yesterday as I was driving, the memory of my baby's last moments played overwhelmingly in my mind.   My Schnauz went to Heaven at 4:56PM.
As I turned the corner, the license plate on the car in front of me began with 456. 
         It will be 4 years for Schnauz and me in November -- seems like 4 minutes.  I find myself living in a permanent state of shock -- reality can't quite get in.   So many wonderful signs I have gotten from him (and) so often, a memory will come out of nowhere -- unrelated to anything going on or anything I was thinking about -- I feel like Schnauz is saying "Remember this, Mom?"   I pray that is what he is thinking about or maybe even reliving.
          And I pray for signs for all of you.  I wanted to share because I believe are babies are still with us.  Believe me, I know it's not the same as their physical presence, but it is the golden cord.
          God's peace to all here

-Schnauz's Mom
Quote 0 0
ruffie
Dear SchnauzsMom,

I am so happy for you. Signs are beautiful blessings. My sweet boy went to the bridge almost 2 months ago. Last night I had my first dream of him. I was walking by the river (our favorite spot) and came around a bend, and there he was! He looked beautiful with his purple collar and white fur, tail wagging. When he came to me, there was no limp, no hump, just his younger, healthy self. The dream brought me such happiness. Im sure he sent it to me, to give me some peace. I wear a bit of his fur in my new locket, so I can always keep him close to me. 

Ruffies mom
Quote 0 0
judylinn

I am so happy for you. I wish so much I could dream of Maddie, though it desnt happen. Last night I was coming home from choir, and crying because there was no maddie to come home to, and in my headlights I could see a white butterfly come past my car.  I think that might have been maddie's comfort, as she sent me butterflies before.

Quote 0 0
judylinn

I am so happy for you. I wish so much I could dream of Maddie, though it desnt happen. Last night I was coming home from choir, and crying because there was no maddie to come home to, and in my headlights I could see a white butterfly come past my car.  I think that might have been maddie's comfort, as she sent me butterflies before.

Quote 0 0
jen2010

What a great sign lm so happy for you , and like yourself Judy l havent seen bubby in a dream yet l think l have heard her , l think when we least expect it it will happen l get greedy and keep praying to dream about her l long to see her  happy face again

Quote 0 0
ruffie
Its kind of strange. I was so happy to have that dream of Ruffie, but the next day I was so depressed and missing him even more! Not that he is ever far out of my thoughts, but somehow this dream brought back all the pain of losing him. I want him to visit me in these dreams, but now Im worried I will fall apart all over again. Is this weird? Those of you who have more time since your baby left might be able to tell me if it gets better?
Quote 0 0