Bellas_mom

Last week was 8 weeks that I lost my 3 year old baby, Bella.  The guilt was too much and through my tears, I asked Bella to give me a sign that she is ok and she that she knows she will always be my heart, my baby girl.  A sign that she forgives me for leaving her when she needed me most and that she knows she was loved tons, and that she knows that I miss her and wishes she were still here.  The following day, I found a piece of kitten kibble in the entrance of the bedroom.  

She loved kitten food more than her big girl food.  Her big girl food and treats were donated to the shelter but I kept the kitten food for when fostering begins.

This had to be a sign from Bella, don't you think?  I'd love to hear stories from others who have received signs from their little ones.

Bella, I miss you every second of every moment of every day.  I hope you found Abbie in heaven.  Give her kisses for me.  Please visit again and bring Abbie with you.  It's been six years and I miss her every day too. 

Love, Mommy

Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Yes definitely! Bella heard you & she knows how much you love her...and she loves you right back :-)  Yes-- many Lucy signs. Still hope for more.  Hugs, Kasey
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom
Thanks, Kasey.  I hope you receive many more signs from your little one.

Hugs, Bella's mom
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
It was a sign. Bella knows you love her. It is wonderful that the kitten kibble was there. I wrote a post ,a sign from Sadie that tells how she showed me. We will always love our babies!
Tammy
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
That makes me so happy Bella sent you a sign.  I am still waiting for Winston to send me one. I need to know he is alright. Winston..........I love you so much baby! Everytime I type to you, I cry.  The candles are right near the computer room window baby.  Please, please see them tonight.
All my Love   Mommy
Susan
Quote 0 0
Bellas_mom
Hi Susan, I hope and pray that Winston sends you a sign.  I was told that I just need to sit back and wait for it and I am so grateful that it came.  With Abbie, I used to hear her in the house all the time.  A year and a half later, she woke me up one night to tell me it was time to go and that everything would be ok.  A few months later, Bella came to me as a long term foster.  How lucky I was to be her mom.  I hope to get more from Bella and signs that both my girls were united.  They were not siblings, but both will always be my heart, my two little girls.  I am so glad that you are fostering.  I wish you all the best.
Bella's mom
Quote 0 0