Licoop2
We had a thunderstorm earlier tonight and when I went outside there was a double rainbow. I knew it was my sweet little Lily looking down. She passed away 2 weeks ago. I sobbed and sobbed because I think she was telling me that she’s alright.
Liz
Liz
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Oh Liz! What a beautiful sign from your Lily!!
Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
That is beautiful..Thank you for sharing....Hugs to you
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Dear Liz,
My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Lily. I looked back at your first post and I have to tell you how beautiful your Lily is! A "double" rainbow "2" weeks after she passed! I believe it was a sign from your dear girl letting you know she is fine. I hope it brings you comfort.
Sam
Quote 0 0
Licoop2
Thank you Sam, after the rainbow appeared and I stopped crying, I did start to feel some peace. The grief “paralysis “ has subsided a bit. But oh I miss her so!
Liz
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Liz,
I just looked back at your posts and picture of Lily - such a beautiful girl! ❤️
I agree that the double Rainbow showing up 2 weeks after she passed is a wonderful sign from Lily letting you know that everything is fine! I'm happy that it was able to give you some peace but I know your heart still aches to see her and touch her. I am so sorry for your huge loss!
Hugs, MJ
Quote 0 0