Forum

Author   Comment  
BorderCollieLover

Reply with quote  #1 
This is a picture of our Terrier Molly. This was taken in Orlando, Florida circa 1995. Molly came to live with us in NJ a year or so later. I've often felt that Molly missed her calling in life. She should've been a therapy dog, visiting people in hospitals and nursing homes. Everyone who met her instantly fell in love. She had that effervescent, glowing personality that  lit up a room whenever she entered. Molly passed away in January of 2000. I miss her each and every day of my life. Two years later I adopted my beloved Shelby (Border Collie). 

Beautiful Molly - Our Forever Girl.jpg 

Jim

Attached Images
jpeg Beautiful Molly - Our Forever Girl.jpg (18.99 KB, 4 views)

Michelleq

Reply with quote  #2 
A beautiful dog with a beautiful heart ❤️
Lu

Reply with quote  #3 
Aww, what a cutie pie! Some dogs just have what my grandma used to call "Personality plus" 😉 My Lulu definitely had it too. I'm convinced that that energy and personality lives on. Thanks for sharing the cute photo of Molly. 

Reply with quote  #4 
Lu:

Thanks fpr your keen insight. Yes, Personality Plus is a good way to describe it. Molly just had that way of making everyone in her presence feel better. Same as your LuLu. 

Jim

Reply with quote  #5 
Michelleq:

Thanks for your kind words. Molly was a very special dog. Absolutely everyone loved her: people and other dogs. 

Jim

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.