Lillymylove
Heres a pic of Miss Lilly looking quite the poser for a pic.
David 
Quote 0 0
William
Miss lily is beautiful. I’m so sorry for your loss. She looks like royalty.
❤️💕❤️👍🐾
Kim
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Thx Kim yes She was lady muck sometimes ❤️
David 
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Lilly was a beautiful looking little dog. :)
I'm sorry for your loss!
Hugs to you, CK
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Thx CK yes she was a darling little girl and I,m missing her terribly tonight.
I just wonder where she is I can’t seem to feel her presence all I know is that it hurts so much.
I love you my little worm Lilly x x
David 
Quote 0 0
William
Hi
Lily is there. I have had a few experience with William and I never believed in that stuff before
He’s come to both my husband and I in dreams
I felt him pass through my legs. I’ve also sensed him beside me in the bed pulling at the blankets to get his position correctly just like he used to.
A few weeks ago I heard his bark in the house

Again i never in a million years would have believed this could happen

I hope you get some feeling as it is peaceful to know they are there💕❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
David, that is such a beautiful picture of Lily, so perfect. She obviously had an 'eye' for the camera! I've been on this journey for awhile now, and there are times I cannot feel their presence, and then there are days I do. It comes and goes. In the beginning, I could not sense anything, just emptiness. Over the last year I have had 3 dreams, two of them were something beyond ordinary. There will be little signs along the way, a moment when something feels different, a closeness, it will happen, sometimes it takes time. Blessings and prayers for you, there are so many people here to help, a wonderful place to come when you feel you need to.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Thank you Charlie and Kim those kind words meant a lot to me. Take care
David 
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Dave,
Just checking in to see how you are doing. I know it has to be so difficult thinking of Lilly as we get closer to Christmas. The picture you posted is adorable! Lilly was such a beautiful girl! 💗
Thinking of you - and your beautiful Lilly!
MJ
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Hi MJ, yesterday was the first day in 2 months that I didn’t cry when I realised I hadn’t I started to cry!
Today I found some pics of Lilly on a USB stick and looking at them made me sob so much.
I found a company here in Australia called the Eddy Bear Company they sell bears that you put your loved ones ashes inside I have ordered one with a message to Lilly embroidered on its feet I can’t wait to get it as her ashes box is always cold and I know she would hate to be locked inside of it, also it will be good have something to cuddle knowing she’s inside.
Hope your going ok take care Dave
David 
Quote 0 0