wonderwinker

Today is been a month since winkey left us, and around 11:45 p.m for no reason baby girl his partner for about 8 and a half years just die, she wasnt sick, there was nothing wrong with her. and she just drop and die! why I dont know, my husband and kids believe that she die of a broken heart,I miss her so much.My heart is broken again, she was a great rabbitt , just like winker. God why? do you really hate me? I cant explain.god just give me strenght, I feel like horrible, she die suddenly, she went fast my baby girl. they were always together.

Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Wonderwinker,

Oh no!  I'm so so sorry for you and your family.  You guys were still grieving for your Winker bunny and now your other bunny has passed away too!  My heart goes out to you!!  No, God doesn't hate you!  I wish I could be there to give you strength.  God will give you strength to cope, as he does love you.

I agree with your husband and kids.  I've heard of many instances where humans and animals grieve so hard that they die of a broken heart.  I know it's so devastating for you and your family, and I'm so sorry for you. 

Bless you and your family in your time of grief.  I wish you peace and comfort and healing.

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I am so very sorry for your loss. God doesn't hate you.  Your precious baby girl just needed to be with Winker.  I know it feels so overwhelmingly sad right now but imagine that they are so happy to be together again.  I am sure they are watching over you and your family as we speak hoping that you will feel better soon knowing that they are OK at the Bridge with each other and all the other lost babies.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
wonderwinker

Thank you so much, i really dont know what to say, in a way i am happy she is with winx and I am glad i didnt go to bed and left her in the living room byherself, i saw my baby girl go so fast. right in from of my eyes, I know one thing she didnt look scared, my son winker look os scared, i hold him in my arms and thats where he die, they were together for almost 9 yrs, never been separeted, and when he had surgery, she knew he was coming back. they thought me so much. I used to didnt care for animals and I was gross out by them, but winker came in to my life he change everything, that is thanks to my daughter who is now 16yrs old.now i love animals so much i have a crazy african bird name charlie, and a beared dragon name Boushkan, and a sweet cat name Tom gato. haha he was abandoned by his owners due to folclosure, gosh Im sorry I jsu go on. Thank you ladies and god bless you and thanks for understanding not many people understand my feelings. i love those two bunnies they were a blessing.my lil angels R.I.P

Quote 0 0
judylinn

I am so very sorry about your prescious rabbit. Its very true, she needed to be with her pal......they are together again, and they are your little angel bunnies now. but the double loss is so very hard. Im so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. Judy

Quote 0 0
tikibarb
You are certainly understood on this site.  Each of us has a different story but the special bond we were so lucky to have formed with our beloved lost companions is the same.  The unconditional love that is shared is a special gift that not everyone gets to experience.  I am happy that you have some other precious babies to love wonderwinker.  It helps to relieve some of the pain.  Your little angels are at the Bridge, hopping around with Ted on their heels.  Happy, healthy, and waiting for the time when we cross the Bridge to meet them again.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
wonderwinker

Thank you all, I picked baby girl ashes and I cant stop crying, I put them both in my curio cabinet, I hurt so bad.I miss my babies.:(

Quote 0 0
judylinn

my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm so very sorry, I know how much it hurts.  Judy

Quote 0 0