Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
Sayuri

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories_of_Marmalade

Thank you Gabriella, Baily 15, Lori and Ronnie!

I truly appreciate you taking the time to read one of Marmalade and my adventures "on the road." It means a great deal to me, that others know about my lad, and how much he meant to me and how much I loved, cherished and completely adored him. I miss him so much and my heart is still completely shattered. Like so many others here I am struggling to put the pieces back together.

Again, I thank you profusely for reading one of our stories and for your kind, gracious and supportive comments.

My very best regards,
James
Sayuri

Reply with quote  #77 
Dear James, how are you doing? I've missed reading your posts, and also wondering if you've found a good counselor that has figured out which meds will work best for you. I have an appointment for Friday. Yesterday my husband blew up at me and told me to snap out of it. Maybe it's his own guilt. I was giving meds to my dog with cancer and I accidentally gave a pill to my 16 lb Yorkie. Husband took him to ER but they said gabapentin won't hurt him.

I think I'm doing all I can to get better, there's no timeline on grieving, I needed support, not criticism.

Let us know how you are doing. Best regards.
redgirlraven

Reply with quote  #78 
If it makes you feel any better I once have my non-diabetic cat insulin accidentally

Reply with quote  #79 
How did that go? Did it make him diabetic? I had to do insulin for Tiger for a few years. He was 22 when he crossed, but it was colon cancer that killed him. He was a warrior. Vet came to the house, only four days before Sayuri died at the hospital. 😿💔😪
Ronnie

Reply with quote  #80 
I understand what you are going through Sayuri, although I don't have a spouse, but I do have a shattered heart...

Reply with quote  #81 
It was a horrible night when I did that. I was so exhausted which is part of how I made the mistake. I was also fairly broke so wasn’t trying to unnecessarily get an ER vet bill. So I bought Karyo syrup and had to check his sugar all night. It was awful. Finally his sugar dropped to 50 and he wouldn’t eat and I had force fed him the syrup and off tot he vet he went where he got a sugar drip overnight and I got a bill for 400 bucks because I made a dumb mistake. But overall he turned out just fine.

Reply with quote  #82 
Has anyone heard from James? Even through his pain he has always been able to give hope. Today has not been good for me. Will catch up later. I hope we are all able to find some peace and relief from this pain.. Bad images keep filling my head.
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayuri
Has anyone heard from James? Even through his pain he has always been able to give hope. Today has not been good for me. Will catch up later. I hope we are all able to find some peace and relief from this pain.. Bad images keep filling my head.

Hi!

James is taking a break from the forum to do some healing. I just didn’t anyone to worry about him. He is ok!

Hugs,
Jackie

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

redgirlraven

Reply with quote  #84 
Thank you! I was worried. He is a wonderful man

Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcunnane

Hi!

James is taking a break from the forum to do some healing. I just didn’t anyone to worry about him. He is ok!

Hugs,
Jackie
Sayuri

Reply with quote  #86 
Thank you for letting us know. Give him our regards. He will be in our prayers. Looking forward to reading his comforting posts when he is ready.
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlraven
Thank you! I was worried. He is a wonderful man

He is! He’s good! 🙂

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Mysweetsimba

Reply with quote  #88 
Thank you Jackie I was also worried and Pm him.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.