JerseyNonna
I was fortunate enough to have a reknowned pet medium connect with my dear roxie yesterday who as Jeanne said "she came running (almost looked like galloping) into my space.  she looked up at me with the most adorable, eager face.  she was very excited".  yup, that indeed was my aussie girl!  I had been given 5 questions to ask (not counting numerous messages)  one question was would she come visit and roxie said "of course I will.  of course I already have and I hope that soon they will be able to sense this, but it is hard to see or feel us from that side of life.  it is easy to do that from here, though.  so i'm never far and I do know and hear when they are thinking of me or talking to me".  another was if she knows how much tae and I miss her.  she said "i know, I know.  it is so hard to see their tears and sadness when I know I haven't really gone anywhere that is far from them.  the other side isn't far, you know, but people always think it is.  I am a breath away".

i'm sharing these messages with all of you who have become dear friends since we are all going through this overwhelming grief.  I was able to sleep a bit better last night than I have since roxie's passing as I finally knew she was young and oh so beautiful over there (she was so excited to pass this message on to me as one of the things I whispered to her was where she is going she will feel no pain and be oh so beautiful again), so the fact she used my words exactly told me she had heard and saw me through her higher soul (she did confirm she had already slipped out of her conscious body and halfway to the other side but knew and saw everything I did and said). 

perhaps the message roxie passed to me about our loved babies only being a breath away will give all of you here (whether your baby was a dog, cat, bird, reptile, etc.) a little thread of peace and serenity to hold on to and believe in as it has to me.  most messages were just so darned personal that it could not have been any spirit other than roxie - nothing was shared with the medium except for her name and a photo and her age.  being spiritual and also a paranormal investigator I know the other side is always reaching to us - sometimes we get the message, most times we don't.  it is surprising how much peace answers to those 5 questions i asked could bring to me.  as i am typing this post i find myself smiling more than crying and don't worry rox offered her own message to me about all my crying lately "i lick her tears from here and sometimes i do it there.  if she ever feels a cold spot on her cheek, it is my nose".  before she left she also said "tell mama that the areas where i used to lay, where she looks...sometimes i'm there looking right back at her.  i want her to stop crying now because i'm here.  i'm here and always will be.  she will see me again.  this separation isn't real and we are forever".  finally Jeanne confirmed that she was healthy and whole again and loved that her body was no longer holding her spirit back from what it wants to do...now she can soar!

i have to believe that all our loved babies are now feeling this youthful freedom while never being as far from us as we think.  many many hugs, loving thoughts and prayers to get us all through.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Jerseynonna, thank you so much for sharing your darling Roxie`s messages. They must have given you so much comfort, and help with the healing process. I had a major meltdown yesterday - 6 weeks into losing my beloved Jim and I really started thinking I had got over the worst of it, then I woke yesterday to non stop crying, and that awful sense of intense loss all over again. Both my husband and I have had strange little happenings - call them signs if you will - I have seen an orb in the garden, hubby has heard Jim walking around, my mum has actually seen him, but he was a pup again. All of this has helped, but I am starting to think about I really need to see him or at the very least have some sort of message from him to let me know he is ok.
   Roxie`s message that they are only a breath away from us is such a lovely thought too, I am really holding onto that right now. How lucky we all our, to have shared part of our lives with such special animals, but how very sad that their lifespans are so short.
      Sending you hugs and prayers to you and Roxie,  Jackie. xx

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
camunki
thank you for sharing....could you post the :medium; that you saw or send me a PM link???

And it is so good that your darling Roxie was reaching out to you!! It must give you a sense of peace knowing she is ok. As I am sure it brought a smile to your face!!

thanks again for sharing...

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0
joale1
This is beautiful. .....ty so much for sharing this ❤❤❤
joale reda
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
dearest new friends it makes me smile that so many of you may be feeling a bit better in reading what roxie had to say in reply to my questions, knowing that if this is this way for one fur-baby then all of our fur-babies are feeling this rejuvenation in spirit.  as soon as I was reading what roxie was saying I knew that I just had to share some of her words with all of you and hopefully pass a bit of comfort along to many more hearts grieving so much as mine.

if I had not remembered that this absolutely wonderful place here existed i'm not sure i'd be moving forward with at least the bit of peace I have found.  I dearly hope that perhaps as roxie tirelessly and so eagerly helped me for her 9 earthly years that she has also helped some of you.  I thank you all for all the support, compassion and thoughts and prayers you have offered to me.  without any of you I would not have found my way out of that first week to be here rejoicing that I am here among such wonderfully kindred souls and sharing with all of you.  thank you from the bottom of a still very broken heart.  hugs and prayers to all of you!   arsine
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
everyone, I decided to refresh this topic in order for more of you to read roxie's messages and answers and know that your dearly loved companions would more than likely give similar messages to help our hearts heal with the love they still hold for us.  many many hugs to all!  I laugh now when I think of my aussie girl loving her newly grown back tail across the bridge - though darn I loved that little nubber tail I knew so well.  love, light and peace
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
danzey
JerseyNonna................Every once in a while people post things here that are "perfect", today that's your post.  thank you soooooooo much..........danzey
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
JerseyNonna, this is the most beautiful post -full of hope for everyone here. And it is the most wonderful news from your dear Roxie. My Misty showed me similar...a tremendous sense of lightness freedom, happiness and so much love.

I think people should copy the link to your post and keep it to read on one of those sad nights when a loved one seems so far away. Thank you very much.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
Thank you for this.  

My Eddie, I adopted him when he was 6ish.  The story we have pieced together is that his first owners may have been older and he was very well cared for...then something happened that he ended up on death row and thus I stepped in.  He was very nervous and distrustful for 6 months.  He always loved old people, like at the park etc. he would get so excited.  So I always thought he must have been owned by an older person who maybe passed away.  Anyway fast forward now he was my dog for 5 years.  We loved him so much.  He was really the best dog.  I wonder....will he be mine again or his first owners?  Thoughts?

I have adopted older dogs before but they were all abuse situations so this question never crossed my mind before, just with Eddie because I really do think he had another owner who loved him very much before he was on death row.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
JM1974
Thank you for sharing
Quote 0 0
Ell99
dear jerseynonna- thank you so much for sharing your beautiful news on roxie.  hoping this can help all of us.  dear jackie- i can totally relate to your meltdown - I'm only 3 weeks and absolutely hate it when i walk into my home- a place i once use to love. elle
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
"Thank you for this.  

My Eddie, I adopted him when he was 6ish.  The story we have pieced together is that his first owners may have been older and he was very well cared for...then something happened that he ended up on death row and thus I stepped in.  He was very nervous and distrustful for 6 months.  He always loved old people, like at the park etc. he would get so excited.  So I always thought he must have been owned by an older person who maybe passed away.  Anyway fast forward now he was my dog for 5 years.  We loved him so much.  He was really the best dog.  I wonder....will he be mine again or his first owners?  Thoughts?

I have adopted older dogs before but they were all abuse situations so this question never crossed my mind before, just with Eddie because I really do think he had another owner who loved him very much before he was on death row."
(quote: Eddiesmom)

What I feel, from interpreting what my Misty has shown me is that they have a special closeness to their special loved ones or anyone who joins heart-to-heart with them. That means you....and it can also mean other Souls and loved ones. I would very much like to meet Misty's friends and loved ones with that wide perspective we get when we pass.
We don't know the half of what it's like on "the other side" but what I get from my Misty is that she is in a place of unconditional love. Can you imagine? So many Souls who all share the same loving energy? What an amazing place to be with such a lot of love and laughter and joy.
And maybe you might even find that the prevous owners of your boy know you in Spirit, and you know them....
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0