LauriP92 Show full post »
LauriP92
Hello my sweet boy, 
I just want you to know my heart hurts every time I think of you . Its been over 6 most and the pain is somewhat better but still hurts. I love you Ollie and I will never be able to replace you. I still expect to see you in your usual places and when I remember you aren't here anymore, my eyes fill with tears. I pray every day that you will be waiting for me someday. Love you Mama
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Hi my little Ollie
I so wish you were here to hang out with us during this pandemic. Although you prob would've hated it! We would be around all day and you like your alone time! Just looking at this picture of your little face breaks my heart. You're still my phone screen saver-always will be!! I love you and miss you so much. Kisses on your head
Love your Mama
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Good Morning my Olliebaba
 Not much going on her yet a lot. Mommy and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to rescue a dog. We brought her home this week and Bianca hates her. Kind of how you hated Bianca when we brought her home! Daddy and I were laughing how you were so pissed at us-you refused to even come upstairs for days. You were a stubborn one alright. We never do seem to have any luck with new pets getting along with old pets in this house!!  If you were here I wouldn't have dreamed of bringing a new dog in-that would've sent you over the edge! 
We love you and miss you terribly. I so wish you were here so I can kiss the top of your sweet little head. Love you little man
Love Mama
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Good Morning my Angel
I miss you and when I see your little face pop up here my heart just aches and wishes I could hold you. The new dog didn't work out-she's onto another home now. I cried. It was like losing a pet all over again. I hope that you are having fun in pet heaven and meeting all your brothers there. Ivan, Benny and Magic must've been happy to see you. I know you are relaxing and getting all the treats you want. I love you Ollie and my heart still has a hole in it from you being gone. Sending you hugs and kisses
Love Mama
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Lauri:

Sorry that your new dog didn't work out. Your posts are always so heartwarming when you describe your forever love for your Ollie. It's been (8) months now since I lost my beloved Shelby and the pain is still very real. I really miss her. Hope you find some peace as time goes forward. 

Fondly,
Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Hello Jim-Im sure you  are still heartbroken about Shelby. They truly are the loves of our lives and they live a big hole when they leave. Sending you a big hug
Lauri
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Good Morning my sweet boy. I wonder what you are doing right now? Are you happy? I hope so. Im still so sad you are not here. The hole in my heart will never heal. I loved you so much and I hope you know that. Even when I was frustrated with you I loved you. Missing you today and want to pet you and give you kisses
Love Mama
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Hello my sweet Ollie. I was just thinking about you and wanted to pop in and say hello. I hope you are enjoying yourself. If I had to guess I would say right about now you are snoozing! I still miss you so much. I hope you know how much I love you -even though there are times I was frustrated with you and I always loved you. I so wish I could cuddle you and kiss you. For years I thought  I was preparing myself for the day you were no longer here. I guess you never can prepare yourself. For nine mos now you have been gone and it still seems like yesterday. Good night my little man. Mama loves you. I hope I will see you again one day.
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Hi my sweet little boy. Mama just wanted to say goodnight to you and that my heart still has a hole in it since you've been gone. I love you so much. Night night little man
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Good Morning my little baby
I was thinking about you -like I do every morning when I realize I don't have to feed you or clean up after you-and remembered its almost been a year since you've been gone. I dont know when the sadness goes away from losing you. I love you and I hope you are having a wonderful second life in heaven.
Love Mama
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Lauri:

Your sweet Ollie has been blessed many times over with your caring posts. Yes, time does fly by quickly. Next month (August 13) would've been Shelby's 19th birthday. I still miss her every bit as much now - if not more so - than when that fateful day occurred last September. How are you coping? Are you able to function reasonably well? I always look forward to your posts.

Fondly,
Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
LauriP92
Hi Jim-wow Shelby would've been 19! I can't believe its been almost a year as Im sure you cannot either. I think of him all the time-usually in the morning when I would scoop and feed him. Then at night when I come home and he's not meowing at me. He was such a sweet boy. Im sure your Shelby knows how much you miss her. I pray they are waiting for us at the bridge!! Thank you for your kind words. I am functioning well-time did help-but I will always feel the loss
Lauri 
Quote 0 0