Ginny
Happy New Year to all our RBB Family. Wishing each and every one a Blessed New Year. May it be a year filled with much happiness, good health.

We  understand your loss and your grief. You are not alone.

Continue to support each other, you all have been angels with your kindness.
We pray Lord, that laws be changed this new year of 2010 that will protect our innocent furbabies and punish those that harm them to the full extent.

May there be Peace on earth and good will toward men..

Ginny (Fifi's Mommy)
Founder - RainbowBridge.com
Quote 0 0
tikidikidoo
Thankyou Ginny for your message. I too hope that 2010 will be a better year for all animals worldwide. My thoughts, too, are with all those who have shared their losses with us. All of us here understand how devastating it is to lose someone we love so dearly. Hopefully the new year will provide us new opportunities to open our hearts and homes to those who so desparately need us. Happy New Year and best wishes to all.
x tiki
Quote 0 0
BrookieSheaC
Ginny wrote:
Happy New Year to all our RBB Family. Wishing each and every one a Blessed New Year. May it be a year filled with much happiness, good health.

We  understand your loss and your grief. You are not alone.

Continue to support each other, you all have been angels with your kindness.
We pray Lord, that laws be changed this new year of 2010 that will protect our innocent furbabies and punish those that harm them to the full extent.

May there be Peace on earth and good will toward men..

Brooklyn S. Coody
Quote 0 0
BrookieSheaC
Who will take over when you are gone?? And I love it here, do you have any more guestbooks I can sign?? With Love, Brooklyn S. Coody
Brooklyn S. Coody
Quote 0 0