Pecan_mom

Hi everyone,
I hope you are doing well.  I like to share something with you all and I like to know if anyone has experienced this and know how you feel about this.

As some of you know or can read my previous posts if you wish.  Pecan was my 9 year old beloved Cockapoo who passed away suddenly and I still don’t know the exact cause of death.

I have asked Pecan a few times to come to my dream and visit me and tell me why she left me so soon.  She came to my dream and the dream felt so real and we were in her favourite spot at my mom’s house.  She was surrounded by a few of her doggy friends, and she was playing with my mom and I.  I knew she wasn’t alive in my dream and it was a visitation.  I asked to come to me and she did.  I hugged her, kissed her and told her how much I loved her.  I asked her if she was happy and she said yes.  I asked why did she leave me so soon and she told me because she had cancer.  I know for sure she was visiting but can the reason she gave me for her be real too?  

Does anyone believe animal communication?  Has anyone ever done a reading?  If yes, did you like your experience? 

Sp
Quote 2 0
Daisyg
I'm so sorry about your loss😔 I just buried my dog of 6 years last night so I joined this forum. After he was put down and later got home from the vet i sat in my room getting rid of old stuff from my room. I can almost say that I heard his panting or felt him. Or maybe I wanted to since everything was so fresh but my light started flickering. Turning really bright and then lowering. Sudently the light just went off completely. I got him a candle and lit it In my room and later that night I wrote him a letter and put it under his candle I lit for him. Not sure if the light was a sign that he was there?
Quote 1 0
JulieF
I think they were both comforting you and letting you know they were ok.  I believe in signs.  I had one the day I had to put my cat down.  I was sitting out back and we have a small pond.  I was feeling very down and had asked God for a sign that Patch was ok.  As I was sitting on the patio I heard a splash and turned.  An Osprey was rising out of the water with a fish in his talons.  It was the first time I have ever seen that at our pond.  That was my sign.  Patch was happy.  
Quote 3 0
Daisyg
Thank you for sharing Julie. I do hope my baby is happy somewhere and at peace and that one day I can see him again
Quote 2 0
Cassies_mom1
I absolutely believe in signs.  After losing my sweet little Cassie (cat) very soon after I kept feeling her presence.  Especially at night when I was in bed.  I could feel her walking on the bed and I could feel her cuddle up next to my outer thigh, that was where she use to sleep.  I would constantly feel around for her and there was never anything there.  One night I was about to doze off and I had the sheet kinda over my face a little and her usual routine (when she was alive) was to head butt me so I would wake up and give her pets.  And she did that and I woke up and said in a very stern voice "Stop it Cassie" and immediately I realized she had been gone for a few months.  I questioned myself and wondered if I were just dreaming.  It sure did feel real.  I really do feel she communicated with me a lot for the first 5-6mos after her death.  Its been a year now and she only visits about once a month.  I still talk to her a lot and say "Goodmorning" and "Goodnight"  I still have her picture and he hair clippings on my nightstand.    I keep asking her to visit me in a dream and let me know that she doing well.  But, that has not happened yet.  
It is wonderful that Pecan has visited you in a dream.   
Beatrice Eaton
Quote 1 0
Pecan_mom

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories and I’m so sorry about all your losses. 

I wonder if what she told me is true.  Not that I am happy about the possibility of her having cancer but it gives me hope that maybe she actually gave me an answer.  Not knowing what happened is killing me.  I guess it was her time!! 

Sp
Quote 0 0
peke_bb
Pecan_mom wrote:

Hi everyone,
I hope you are doing well.  I like to share something with you all and I like to know if anyone has experienced this and know how you feel about this.

As some of you know or can read my previous posts if you wish.  Pecan was my 9 year old beloved Cockapoo who passed away suddenly and I still don’t know the exact cause of death.

I have asked Pecan a few times to come to my dream and visit me and tell me why she left me so soon.  She came to my dream and the dream felt so real and we were in her favourite spot at my mom’s house.  She was surrounded by a few of her doggy friends, and she was playing with my mom and I.  I knew she wasn’t alive in my dream and it was a visitation.  I asked to come to me and she did.  I hugged her, kissed her and told her how much I loved her.  I asked her if she was happy and she said yes.  I asked why did she leave me so soon and she told me because she had cancer.  I know for sure she was visiting but can the reason she gave me for her be real too?  

Does anyone believe animal communication?  Has anyone ever done a reading?  If yes, did you like your experience? 

So sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing this. I do believe that our pets try to communicate to us. I haven't had any dreams, but I have noticed and experienced my dog presence in our house. I would smell his odor strongly. The odor would come and go, like he was walking by. I also would wake up to the sound of him barking. I didn't think anything of it or even tell anyone, until my mom told me she's experienced the same thing. She would smell his odor out of nowhere. One night she said she heard him barking at the sliding door. She actually got up to open it, forgetting at that moment that he's passed. My mom thinks it's some kind of ghost or spirit trying to mess with us, but I told her it's our dog still roaming around the house; he just doesn't have a physical body anymore. I did some research on it, and I do believe that my dog is trying to give us some kind of message that he's okay and happy now. I loved the experiences. Every time I smell his odor, I would say hi to my dog.
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
I have had 4 dreams...She wants me to let her go because she is at peace. I'm trying but had a grief relapse on yesterday and my 4th dream came last night. Hopefully I can shake this pain off soon. 
Quote 0 0
Jo1983
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I had to have my little Parson Russel called Murphy put to sleep 5 weeks ago now so I know how upsetting it is. I had a similar experience recently. A few weeks ago I said to a family member of mine how I'd love to see him again in a dream, a few days went by and I had a dream about him. In the dream I was aware of the fact he'd died so was shocked when he appeared on my bed next to me. I stroked him in the dream then all of a sudden I woke up. Like you my dream seemed so real. Then after I woke I turned over in bed and saw the shadow on the wall (that was made by some flowers) of a little dog.  I will point out that I've never really been an 100% believer in things like this, I guess I'm 50/50 really. I've also not had a dream of him since. 
J Lee
Quote 0 0
Bigcatsdad
After we made the painful decision to put to sleep my best bud cat Albert I was so heart broken over loosing him I was looking for any kind of sign he was OK. After a couple of weeks I had a dream. I walked in our bedroom and he was just waking up from a cat nap at the end of our bed. He started meowing and meowing. He jumped down and then went over and jumped up by our bathroom sink where his water glass was. He was meowing and I petted and hugged him. It was so vivid, so clear, I could feel his soft fur, his warmth and his purr. I hugged him and told him how much I loved him and how much I missed him. I kissed the back of his head and that was it, I woke up. I had to sit up and digest what just happened as it was so vivid. I turned on the lights and had to look if he was really there. Reality set in that he was gone. I believe he came to me to let me know he was OK and in a better place and to check on me.
-Jeff
Bigcatsdad
Quote 1 0
Mbanyard
Banjo came to see the dog last night and to give him comfort.

I was awake and I saw it.( side note...I am a sensitive, though I generally hear or smell rather than see)

This was after Inprayed that he be allowed to come say goodbye to our dog Dalton who is really suffering.

I guess my asking for his visit to be to the dog made an impression as somebody up there realized that I was putting my own pain aside for the sake of our pup.

I got an extraordinary " dream/vision/whatever" early this morning. Not only does he know how much I loved him, he let me know that he loved me just as much...but that he is ok. How do I know? Because he is with my late husband, who made an appearance to let me know he had both he and our other babies...and that he would be their companion until they once again got to see me.

Many won't believe, but there is an immediate  and drastic change in our dog today. Me? I feel a loosening of the vice on my heart. It is not perfect, but it is something.
Quote 0 0
Amararata
Pecan's Mom, that's amazing. Pecan came to tell you so that you would have closure. I do believe there is a spiritual afterlife and I do believe we all have a collective unconscious in which we subconsciously know things a priori even before events occur. 

You received a gift from Pecan. Your dog is looking over you. 
Quote 1 0
Pecan_mom

Thank everyone for sharing your stories.  This shows that our animals are always with us and love us so much.  I feel and hear Pecan all the time.  I believe they come to our lives when we need them the most and leave with our best interest at heart but they’re always with us in spirit and watch over us.  Some people might think I’m crazy but that’s how I’m coping and it helps.  Sending love to everyone and hope we all find peace.  I miss Pecan so much💖🐾

Sp
Quote 1 0
kikis_mom_1118
My mom had a dream about Kiki we all loved her so much. She said she opened up the front door and let Kiki out and she ran outside and didn't look back. 
Quote 1 0