sweethartjoy
I lost my baby boy on October 4, 2014. Not only was he a cat, he was my companion who loved to cuddle like a baby. What happened, why is he gone? He was fine, running around and playing, cuddling and purring on Thursday. Then on Friday, he couldn't walk, eat, drink or use the litter box, didn't want to cuddle or purr. All he wanted to do was lay there. I took him to the vet and they were baffled, didn't know what was wrong. I took him home and tried to give him water so he wouldn't dehydrate and a little bit of canned food. He had a hard time swallowing. He didn't want to sleep in bed with me like he did every night. I had made him a bed with his favourite fleece blanket and his toy mouse. He had passed away on Saturday morning. A big part of my heart is gone when he crossed over the rainbow bridge. I cry every night because I loved him so dearly.

I'm so sorry Mojo that I couldn't do more for you.
984005_10152862999165585_1517334384_n.jpg   
Quote 0 0
Gertie
I am very sorry for your loss, Mojo was a cutie. How old was he.?? I lost my kitty suddenly last year from congestive heart failure. He was 11. I then lost my 9 year old dog Duncan 6 months later. Yes, the sadness was unbearable. They are such a part of our lives, going on with out them is very difficult. Just take one day at a time. Remember the love, that never leaves. Mojo is safe, watching over you.
Sending you hug's,

Duncan & Myles mom.
Quote 0 0
sweethartjoy
Mojo was 5 years old.  Him and his brother were both rescue kittens.  Sometimes it feels like Mojo is putting his paw on my shoulder to comfort me. 
Quote 0 0
Gertie
He was far too young. Yes he is watching over you. He will love you forever. Hang in there, I promise it will get easier. Thinking of you. Write anytime, you will find support here.
Quote 0 0
Miming
I'm sorry to hear what happened to your Mojo. I couldn't imagine a pet struggling for it's life.
I also lost mine, days after Mojo died. Oct 7, 2014, A car run over my Miming, I wasn't in our house when the accident happened. We don't know who brutally did it. It's so hard to accept it. Everytime I try to laugh or smile, it's not the same..
Because when I do, I always caress my Miming and tell him how happy I'am..
He's all I've ever love this much, like loving a child.
If you have other pets, try to spend more time with them. My dog was also devastated on what happened because she saw how Miming was hit by the car according to my mom.

Forever I'd grief for Miming, but that wouldn't make him happy.
I hope he find peace. I hope he could visit me in my dreams more often..
I miss him so much... so much...
Hi I'm Jessie, Mother of Miming
I love you baby.. My happiness, my bliss..forever in my heart..
Miming
(May 20, 2014 to October 7, 2014)
Quote 0 0
Monday123
I'm really sorry about the loss of Mojo :(
Quote 0 0
sweethartjoy
I have 2 other cats that comfort me when I feel down.  I will cherish the memories I had with Mojo. 

Quote 0 0
loft2111
Mojo was adorable! Sorry for your loss.  I lost my Little Man on 10/1 and just like your Mojo a few days prior to passing he was just fine and then literally stopped eating, couldn't stand or walk and was completely fading away.  I think not knowing what killed LM and Mojo is probably the most difficult thing to deal with. You are not alone!
Take care
Little Man's mom
Quote 0 0