DebbieBustersMom

My Sweet Baby Boy Buster......I woke this morning at 3am exactly 9 months since you went to the bridge. I think of you everyday and still get choked up when I speak to you as I want only to hold you again and give you lots of cuddles and tummy rubs. I have learned to smile more when I talk to you and about you to friends. I wanted you to know that I will be with you some day and to please wait for me. I know you are safe with your siblings, Bunny and Winston so I know you are ok. Its been very hard to get ready for the holidays without you.....as you were always ready to party and open gifts. I love you Buster very much. Please think of me know and then....God Bless You. You know that "mommie will always love you darlin". Love always....Debbie

Quote 0 0
cyndelacyn
Debbie, thanks for sharing.  This is making me cry.  I know Buster is waiting for you along with Bunny and Winston.  Take care... Cindy
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear Debbie,

I'm sending you my prayers and hugs as you remember your beloved Buster on his 9 month Mark at the Bridge. He's right there with you, just a whisper away, watching over you.

Hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0