Po_Po_and_The_White_Warg Show full post »
loft2111
What a cute picture and Raptor was a trooper for letting you dress him up. The only time I seem to smile now is looking at everyone's furry babies pictures. Keep sharing!
Quote 0 0
Jinxandmatildas_mom
i too lost both my kitties within 4 weeks of each other, one who was 20 from cancer and one who was 17 to renal failure, i didnt even know my Matilda who was 17 was so ill, it just seemed like after my jinx who was her best friend and companion passed she didnt want to go on without him , i couldnt believe it when my vet told me her time had come as well, i still cant believe they are both gone, it has been 3 months for jinx and 2 months for matilda and everyday is still a challenge to get thru, it never occured to me that i would ever be without them, and now that i am i am just so sad, people say it gets easier with time, but i am not seeing or believing that just yet
Kathy
Quote 0 0
Po_Po_and_The_White_Warg
Dear Wendy,

How are you you?? Im so sorry I couldn't get back to you right away...this last week has been horrible.  Work was overwhelming (7 days with no day off) and I caugh a nasty cold and have been feeling lousy.  All I could do was come home and go right to bed.

I so love your memorial idea...I think I might have to borrow that!  And I'm definitely a candle person....so I have been doing that too.  How have you been?  Any thoughts about your writing progress?

I finally received Zeus' ashes yesterday...and of course that was overwhelming for me. I'm still having a hard time with Zeus's passing.  It really put a smile on my face that your friend was impressed with my babies.  I loved when people saw Zeus and would comment on how big he was.  Such a gentle giant he was....my big baby.  Oh how I miss him.  I'm trying to get back to my old self.  But I'm still so depressed over it and this week sure didn't help. 

I hope you are doing well and your days are a little brighter.  Give me an update when you get the chance. =D

Sending hugs your way....
~Christine
I will always love you...my furry son Raptor and my furry baby Zeus.  How wise you both were....you taught me so much.  I learned that it was I, who needed you....
Quote 0 0
Po_Po_and_The_White_Warg
Dear Kathy,

Awww I am so sorry about your babies...it is really hard.  I know.  Wow---they really wanted to be together.  And they are together at the Rainbow bridge.  Just saying so brings tears to my eyes.  I'm so sorry for your loss...I know how hard it is coming home to an empty house.

I can only hope that with time....it eases the pain and hole in our hearts.  Everyday---i must look at the bright side of things...the AWESOME days we had...I wouldn't trade it for the world.  What a wonderful home we gave them...the love we shared.  I know that I can seek solace here too...that people here feel the same way.  (thank goodness)

Sending HUGS your way....

~Christine
I will always love you...my furry son Raptor and my furry baby Zeus.  How wise you both were....you taught me so much.  I learned that it was I, who needed you....
Quote 0 0