Gmr
My little baby Peanut, it's been 8 months today since I had to let you go. I miss you so much Peanut! A day doesn't go by that I tell myself I can't believe you aren't here with me. I don't think a minute doesn't go by without me thinking of you. I still cry in waves for you. Mommy feels so lost without you. I can't sit on the balcony because my little buddy isn't with me. Peanut I always knew you helped mommy to feel less depressed but never realized just how much. Your sister Gracie misses you too. I don't think she likes being here without you. It's sad to see her without you. Peanut I want you to know that you were the best dog I ever had. You were my baby and my soul mate. We understood each other. I keep thinking about that final look you gave me before you were gone. I know what you were saying to me. You were saying, I love you Mom and I'm going to miss you so much. It was so hard and painful to let you go my baby but I loved you to much to see you going through all your struggles. Mommy is still waiting for a visit from you in my dreams. I worry sometimes that maybe you are upset with me for the decision I had to make. Please know that I could never express how deep my love is for you. You will always be my baby. I sleep with your sweater every night and have it next to me all day. Mommy does not know if she could ever have another dog again because I don't think I could ever love another as I do you. So I'm leaving that in God's hands to decide what is best for me. I am so thankful Peanut that God blessed me with such an angel. It was so so hard to give you back but I knew I had too. I say a prayer every night for you Peanut and hope you are in a wonderful place running and jumping and playing. So for now I say I love you. Mommy is giving you hugs and kisses and squeezes. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸŒ»β˜€οΈπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸž
Quote 1 0
marthamay
I am so sorry for your loss. Peanut seems like the sweetest of companions. I am holding space for you πŸ˜”
Quote 0 0