audiface
In 30 min it will be 7 months since I saw my little guy wesker. It'll be our first Christmas without him . Started putting up decorations and saw his stocking and broke down
I have 2 cats now luna and vageta who im excited to spend their first Christmas with but at the same time I miss my baby.
Does it ever get easier? Does the sadness ever go away?
Id give anything for one more day with him
I haven't been om here in awhile but im thinking of everyone around Christmas who has lost a fur baby and hope and pray they find comfort in knowing theyre not alone and their fur babies will try to find a special way to let them know they miss you during this time
Waitinf patiently for my sign.
Love always,
Weskers momma
♡r.i.p. Wesker 05-10-13♥
Quote 0 0
Kimberlymichelle
I am thinking of you. I am navigating loss this season also. We just lost our dog Howie on Sunday night and I am handling it very hard. I wish you comfort and peace in the upcoming season.
How lucky I am to have had something that I loved so much. Love to my Howie....always and forever.
Quote 0 0
audiface
Kimberlymichelle,
I am so sorry for your loss. I remember those first few days like it was yesterday. You go through the stages of grief 100 times in those few days I still find myself 7 months later breaking down into sobs. Some days are easier than others but there will be those days you struggle hold onto the memories and know you aren't alone theres a whole community here if you need someone to talk to. Will keep you and your fur baby in my thoughts.
♥♡
♡r.i.p. Wesker 05-10-13♥
Quote 0 0
Kimberlymichelle
Thank you so much. I keep trying to move forward knowing that the pain will lessen and the memories that are good will overtake the sad ones. I will be thinking of you and wesker this holiday season. Hugs.
How lucky I am to have had something that I loved so much. Love to my Howie....always and forever.
Quote 0 0
Kashkas_Person
Audi, I read your story in another thread and please feel free to disregard if its too painful to think about, I do not mean to open old wounds ... but how are you able to get beyond the anger.... Im furious at your landlord (Im a landlord and come on - there's alternatives to declaw) and the vet who botched the surgery... I think maybe it touches a nerve because I myself am still angry and hurting - that I had no other option to give my old girl Kashka.  So many mistakes made - she deserved so much better.  

The first anniversaries I hear are the hardest. I have to believe that where they are, somewhere beyond time and beyond this life and this reality, they know what's in our hearts and understand why what happened, happened.   Take care, cathy  
Quote 0 0
audiface
Cathy,
At first I was furious with the vets office. I saw red and wanted to make them suffer. I called the head vet who's the owner and I knew him because he was a senator and we had rented a property he owned for our wedding reception. I was screaming amd sobbing and eventually my husband took over. He was so calm and so apologetic and couldn't believe what happened in his office. He refunded everything we paid at his office what we paid the new vet and covered Weskers bills from there out. He then fired the vet in question because it was unacceptable. I still have bitter feelings towards the vet and the staff there but when I start to think those thoughts I try and take deep breaths and realize that being angry isn't going to bring Wesker back. No matter how much I yell or scream the fact is he's not coming home. So I just try and remember all the good times and I spread the word on the dangers of declawing so someone else doesn't go through the same pain I did.
I can't imagine how im going to feel on the 1st yr anniversary of it because it still hurts and I miss him like no other. He was only 2 and had so much life ahead of him. When I get sad I hold my other two fur babies close and know that Weskers no longer hurting and that I will see him again.
ThanKs for the kind words.
Audi
♡r.i.p. Wesker 05-10-13♥
Quote 0 0