katporlas
Dear Maxie,

6 years ago today you became an Angel and left for the Rainbow Bridge. I can still remember the day as it just happened. I can still feel your kisses, your breathe and the pain of losing you.  Not a day goes by that I do not think of you and the day I get to see you and hold you again! Please remember momie when I get to the Rainbow Bridge. Take care of yor brother Mr. Gordy and give him kisses.
Momie loves you both. 
A Hui Ho - Until we meet again
Maxie Momie's Best Friend, now missing Mr. Gordy Maxie's brother.
Quote 1 0
chilover
katporlas 

Thinking of you as you remember your beloved Maxie & your beloved Mr.Gordy.

Our furbabies mean more than the world to us and the pain is torturous when they leave this earth.  I recently hit the "1 year mark" this month after I had to say goodbye to my beautiful little Chihuahua 'Daisy'..I don't think my heart will ever mend..

Daisy's mummy 
Angelina 
Quote 1 0
katporlas
Thank you, Angelina.

It so does not ever end. Not the tears or heartache. We are able to live through it a little better, but it doesn't end. And you know what? it's okay, because they are always a part of our lives.
Maxie Momie's Best Friend, now missing Mr. Gordy Maxie's brother.
Quote 1 0
P_Mom
This post brought me to tears. I know this is where I'll be in 6 years. I can't imagine going through life without my babies. I can't accept losing my boy.  I'm so grateful to those on here for helping us through. So sorry for all of your losses and the pain you feel as well. Romp and play at the bridge Maxie, Mr. Gordy, Daisy, Patch and all the other fur babies until we meet again. ❤️
Jennifer
Quote 0 0