Preshadore
I can't believe it's almost 6 months since you've been gone.I miss you every day my sweet girl! I went all of month 5 without tears and now I'm a mess again! I've cried every night this week..I can't put my finger on it..All I know is I lost my best friend and it really hurts. I really thought I was doing better..is this normal?? Please know how much I love you my beautiful girl..
Mama loves you Presh- Has anyone else had this happen?

Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Hi there yes it’s perfectly normal I was coping relatively ok and them wham it hit me like a brick that I’m not going to see my beautiful little Lilly ever again, so sorry to hear of your loss.
David 
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m not sure I’ve had a tear free day since Jan 3rd. 2 days ago I did the wailing in the shower that I thought I was over. That was Wednesday, than I realized why, she died on a Wed. Things creep back up on you, your soul has triggers that your mind may not realize. Someone mentioned a book they felt helped them ‘ The loss of a Pet ‘ I ordered it yesterday. Maybe their is something in it that might bring an ounce of acceptance in this reality we are struggling with
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you so much for your kind words and reassurance that I'm not crazy!! I have no other pets so coming home to an empty house is sad..just not ready to have another pet, I still feel like that would be I'm trying to replace her and she can't be replaced!! I'm sorry for your losses as well. I hope one day we all just have the happy memories and not the sad. Thank you
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you so much for your kind words and reassurance that I'm not crazy!! I have no other pets so coming home to an empty house is sad..just not ready to have another pet, I still feel like that would be I'm trying to replace her and she can't be replaced!! I'm sorry for your losses as well. I hope one day we all just have the happy memories and not the sad. Thank you
Quote 0 0
Mireyagarcia16
how long did u have your baby for if u don't mind me asking.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
It takes as long as it takes and there are so many things that can re-trigger the grief. You sure are, you are normal. I'm sorry it's all inflamed again though, and I wish you comfort.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Mireyagarcia16 wrote:
how long did u have your baby for if u don't mind me asking.
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
I had Precious for 15yrs and 3 months..along time. I am so thankful for that. It just dosn't make it easier ..I even miss her because it's mother's day and even though I have human children she was my baby too😢
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
catiebee wrote:
It takes as long as it takes and there are so many things that can re-trigger the grief. You sure are, you are normal. I'm sorry it's all inflamed again though, and I wish you comfort.
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you Catiebee, for the reassurance..I started to think about getting another dog then I was riddled with grief and guilt. I guess I'm just not ready yet..thank you
Quote 0 0
Denise180
I had my Pinto for 15 years too. He's been gone 11 weeks today. I haven't cried yet. I don't know why, he's all I think about. I have another dog and she is pitiful as she misses him too. She follows me everywhere & now sleeps with me when she didn't before. Like you, I don't know when the hurt will go away. I thought about getting another 3 pound chia but I'd want him to he just like Pinto & I know that's not possible. I'm the crazy one lol. Anyway I need to cry really bad. This heartache might ease a little. What do yall think?
Denise180
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi Denise
I had my macky for 15 half yrs I got him when he was just 6 weeks old , he walked over to me the day i met him it was love at first sight.
It's 9 weeks mackys been gone now and to be honest it at times still feels not real as if it's not really happened , then it will really hit me that he has passed and I get over come with the strongest feelings of anxiety and desperation to have him back.
I cried so much the month before he passed as i knew it was coming and the day he passed and days after I cried so hard , so much that I felt I couldn't stop . I have never cried so much in my whole life thats the truth .
I still cry , though its not has offen but I think it's normal for the tears to not come as offen .
I'm sorry you lost your sweet friend , I'm still trying to work out why ,why they have to leave its so unfair .
Quote 0 0
Denise180
Preshadore wrote:
I can't believe it's almost 6 months since you've been gone.I miss you every day my sweet girl! I went all of month 5 without tears and now I'm a mess again! I've cried every night this week..I can't put my finger on it..All I know is I lost my best friend and it really hurts. I really thought I was doing better..is this normal?? Please know how much I love you my beautiful girl..
Mama loves you Presh- Has anyone else had this happen?

Denise180
Quote 0 0