Jimbo106 Show full post »
dkinney
So sorry for the loss of your three beautiful babies. I lost my Corgi, Jenny, in January 2016. I'm still heartbroken. She was with me through some tough times in my life. I believe she is still with me. God bless you and all of our friends here at this forum. It's wonderful to have someone to talk to. I'm new here. It's good to know we are not alone in our grieving. God bless.
Quote 0 0
danzey
[s-l1000]Jim.....I know you were thinking of Jamie all day today, but if you smiled (at least once) while doing so, know that was a gift from Jamie..........danzey

p.s.....I put Jamie on my pray list last night (as promised), because she matters
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106

dkinney; Thank you for the well wishes. Jamie has passed, but Abby and Casey are doing well. I adopted them in honor of Jamie.

danzey; I did smile, when I got home and the girls ran to greet me. And just now seeing your message. Thank you VERY much.

Jim

Quote 0 0
danzey
Jim.................I know you don't post as often as you use to, but I think of you often (because like you did for Don), you were one of the first to reach out to me when I got here and it meant/means everything to me (everything).  At the time I said something about just wanting people to know that my Boo mattered (maybe not to anyone), but to me he did (and will forever).  You understood exactly what I meant (thank you).  Thank you for being here (then) and being my friend.............danzey
Quote 0 0