Mistysmama
My dear friend and Soul mate Misty. My sister and companion. It is now 5 years since you left this world. There is not one day -or indeed one hour -that I don't remember you and thank you for the love.

God bless your sweet Soul. Thank you for visiting me and sending me your love so many times. You convinced me there is an afterlife, and that you are alright there. You showed me you have not forgotten me.

I remember this night 5 years ago.

Is it really that long ago? Wait for me my lovely girlie. Because I only want to go where you are after my passing. There would be no "Heaven" without you. Many blessings to you. 
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 2 0
MyBella
Hi Sylvia,

I absolutely admire the connection you still have with your beautiful Misty and how the love you have for her has grown even stronger, it is so wonderful to read that after five years you still feel your precious girl's loving spirit all around you, that your wonderful Misty knows how and continues to let you know she is always close by, so absolutely beautiful.

As you and Misty have already proven, the connection you built and the love you have for each other never fades, it grows each and every day. This gives so many of us such hope during a time full of difficulty, thank you so much for showing us on here that our bond with our valued and loved family member never breaks and that the love never ends.

I post this candle in honor of Misty's five years, I wish you such love, peace and light from your beautiful Misty, may your heart always feel the deep love your special girl surrounds you with.

Sincerely, Don

Image result for many heart candle photos

Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi, thinking of you today as you mark five years without your beautiful Misty.  I remember coming here almost 18 months ago and reading your posts, and I was struck how much my Jim resembled your girl - the same colouring and the expression on her sweet face that so reminded me of Jim.   Reading how you received so many signs which convinced you that Misty was still close by gave me so much hope  too , and made me realise that yes, there is an afterlife where our precious little soul mates will be waiting for us to be reunited one day. 

Sending you peace, and thank you for giving so many of us here hope, Jackie.

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Misty's Mama, Thinking of you as you mark 5 years since the physical loss of your dear Misty. I've read your posts to your little best friend ever since I lost my dear Molly beagle 7 months ago. Your love for Misty and the relationship you continue to have has been such an inspiration to me. Hearing about the signs and visits from her gives so many people peace of mind that our babies are still everywhere around us, happy and free, and we will reunite with them when the time is right. Thank you for providing such encouragement for all of us. Wishing you continued love and cherished moments with your beautiful Misty right with you wherever you go.

Molly's Mom...Dawn
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Don, thank you. I'm sitting in the stormy grey dawn drinking coffee. Misty's picture is beside me, and I 'sent' her your candle in my thoughts and my Heart. Bless you and your lovely little Bella.

Thank you also so much Jackie. I think Misty would have liked Jim very much. She would have put on her "sexy girl" walk for him. Dogs who had that look in their eyes which your Jim has -Misty just liked. I could always tell which dogs she would like very much and I was never wrong.  Lots of love to him and to you.

Dawn, thank you too. Bless your lovely little Molly Beagle Face....such a beautiful soulful face. Thank you for caring about my Misty.

Thank you all for caring and for giving so much love.

My kindest thoughts for everyone here who is mourning their loved ones. Yes they carry on loving us. We might not feel them with us every day, but they are indeed not far away. Only a heartbeat and a loving thought away.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 1 0
jeffreyburcham
My prayers are going to always be with you as I have read the blog and the love that came out of the words were almost too much to handle. I hope to still show the devotion my Satin Marie richly deserves as you have shown your baby.
Quote 0 0