Erini
It's hard to believe that it's been 5 weeks today without my beloved Lulu. I'm getting stronger every day.

I'm able to remember Lulu in all her glory. The house will never be the same again, but we are adapting to things the way they are now.

I feel so incredibly blessed to have had my baby girl for all those years. A beautiful time, that I will always cherish.

Lulu, I love you, I will always love you, you will always be my baby girl. May you rest in peace, free of pain and restored to health.... Until we meet again.
Quote 0 0
Manjack
Erini,
So happy to read that you are getting stronger and that you are able to remember the good times.
I have noted as well that you are reaching out to comfort others, That is a true sign that the healing process has begun.

I so agree with your statement that the house will never be the same. There is no doubt that our lives are forever changed but all this pain is worth having had them for all that time.

I wouldn't trade those years for anything.
Diane
Quote 0 0
Erini
Hello Diane,

I couldn't agree more..... I too wouldn't trade those years for anything.

If it wasn't for you and Grace and others, I honestly don't think I would be where I am right now. Of course I have my ups and downs and Lulu is in my every thought, but the support and love I have received here has been a true blessing.

Much love
Erini
Quote 0 0
Graceful

Erini wrote:
It's hard to believe that it's been 5 weeks today without my beloved Lulu. I'm getting stronger every day. I'm able to remember Lulu in all her glory. The house will never be the same again, but we are adapting to things the way they are now. I feel so incredibly blessed to have had my baby girl for all those years. A beautiful time, that I will always cherish. Lulu, I love you, I will always love you, you will always be my baby girl. May you rest in peace, free of pain and restored to health.... Until we meet again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is why I come here.  THIS. 

Erini!  Lulu!

Lulu in all her glory is a glorious Lulu, as you have described her, your love for her, and her love for you, that's a real glorious Lulu, indeed. 

It's as though she is really getting through to you, wanting you to remember her in her glory days, as you were with her, side by side. 

I wore my Om necklace today, and I had a feeling something good would happen, then I see your words, and I feel the energy.    None of us can say how we will feel tomorrow, or even in an hour, for that matter, but what's important is the strength you feel,  your courage,  and your willingness to let your love for Lulu carry you. 

I often feel like a bit of a lone wolf here, honestly, but not today; I see your words, and they lift me up. I feel as you do, you with Lulu, me with my Twirlie, feeling the strongest feelings I can commit to, they are resting in peace, whole, and restored to health.  I have every faith in this.  I have felt this for Twirlie for quite a while, and now I feel your friendship, ever-present, knowing you are feeling this belief, too.

Hold  true, stay true  -- you are emotionally present.   I love seeing your words.
Sending more hope, spirit and love to you, across the miles, always,
Grace and Twirlie

gratitude 2.jpg 

"Now that the time has come
 Soon gone is the day,
 There upon some distant shore
 You will hear me say,
 Long as the day in the summer time
 Deep as the wine-dark sea,
 I'll keep your heart with mine
 Till you come to me"  (LM)

Quote 0 0
Erini
Dearest Grace,

Thank you for your magnificent words of encouragement. Lulu really is getting through to me, there is no other explanation for this strength and serenity in the knowledge that our babies have been restored to health.

As I have also said before, if I didn't have your love and support, this process would have been very different, I shudder at the thought of how much harder and scarier it would have been walking this walk alone. So thank you Grace for your positive and beautiful energy. Twirlie is smiling on you.

Much love
Erini and of course Lulu too, xx
Quote 0 0