Tazers_Daddy
Today is 4 years since I lost my beloved Tazer. I come back here each year to leave a message of hope for the recently bereaved. I’m not going to carry on with stuff like: it gets easier, although it does or that you will love another pet, although you will. You’re not ready for that. If you’ve found this community, you’re hurting, you can still hear them and can’t imagine the pain getting better.

This forum helped my a lot when I lost Tazer, and I hope it helps you too. You may read the posts with a tears in your eyes but know that they love you as much as you love them.

I know you are hurting, and I know you will get through this.

Tazers daddy.
Quote 1 0
xxcesarxx
Thank you!
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
Thank you so much. This forum is helping me tremendously
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
kittysmum
Thank you
Quote 0 0
Missingmybaby101
Thank you for posting. I really like the way that you said that the people who have found this forum are not ready to hear that the pain gets better, or that you did the right thing. For most of us, the pain is too raw and fresh right now that we just need support. Thank you again, and I am truly sorry about your loss.
Quote 0 0
ChronicallyAce
Thank you so much for posting this. I think it's so kind for you to return each year to post a hopeful message. I only just posted for the first time on this forum today, but already it has been a great comfort to receive messages of empathy and encouragement from others in all stages of the mourning process. I'm glad this forum exists.
Dante
3/19/2013 - 5/4/2018
You are gone, my special boy, but I will love you forever. R.I.P.
Quote 0 0