Morriash
Four weeks have now come and gone since I made the hard decision to let you go home to God. I miss you every day sweet girl. Everyday I am acutely aware of the hole in my life that your absence has created. I often wonder if I made the right decision or if I was haste in my actions. I hope you know that my only thought was of my love for you and trying to keep you from suffering. I often feel regret and guilt for not spending more time with you in the weeks leading up to our goodbye. If I had known you  were going to be leaving me so soon I would have spent every extra moment reminding you of my love for you. You were/are the most magical, beautiful soul and 18.5 years will never have been enough. I will forever miss your demanding meows and perfect snuggles. Your personality was so big and so full of life, from biting me and tapping me on the nose at 5am when you wanted attention and food, to telling off your baby brother when he invaded your personal space, to trying to steal any piece of bread or bread crumbs from my plate, to following me everywhere I went like the best kind of shadow. You were a one in a million cat and the bestest friend/family member I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much for sharing your life with me. I will always love you and miss you my sweet baby Patches. I hope your flame is burning as bright as ever up there in heaven. I look forward to one day seeing you once again and being able to stroke your unbelievably soft fur and tell you that your mama loves you sweet girl 💕
Quote 1 0
MrSmithster
That was beautiful...so sorry for you loss
MrSmithster
Quote 1 0